Best Things In The Universe

fatimabilals

The most beautiful word is ALLAH
The most beautiful song is ADHAN
The world's perfect encyclopedia is QURAN
And the best excercise is NAMAZ

Assalaamu 'alaikum

MashaAllaah its cute. But, I agree with the brother, I dont think the Athaan can be called song. :redface: =) But the poem I think is fine, dont tell yourself it isn't good. Keep writing ukhtee =).

:salam2:

msameer

Try using the word salah instead of Namaz, because salah isthe best word to describe the Islamic worship.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Great poem & keep it up Sis...and agreed with all the comments...you can perhaps change it to:

The most beautiful voice is ADHAN
The world's perfect encyclopedia is QURAN
And the best action is Salah

OR

The most beautiful voice is ADHAN
The most beautiful read is QURAN
And the most beautiful action is SALAH

Insha'Allah when you make it as a poet & get famous one day...Don't forget to give me an autograph or something

:) :) :)

shabnum

:salam2:

sis iv heard this poem b4 its great, lol globalpeace brother doent be so harsh with my sis we all make mistakes:shymuslima1:

:SMILY288:

wsalaam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Dear sister, as you can see, borthers and sisters like your poem from a poetic point of view. Its just that they are suggesting some positive changes to it so that it is in accordance with our deen.
Masha allah, keep it up and you can grow bigger and bigger as a poet. And as your knowledge increases, your poetic power will flourish too.
Wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Sorry if I appeared harsh Sis...Just don't forget me when you make it to the top Insha'Allah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah. sis.

The most beautiful read is QURAN

I'm not sure if you should actually put read but,
"The most beautiful book is QURAN"

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

“Read” as in VERB rather then NOUN brother (like Iqra in Arabic)...In poetry similitude is often created by interchanging Verbs & Nouns and vice versa

But I may be wrong because English is not my 1st or 2nd language...Your usage is off course unambiguous

Jazakullah Khairun