betekenis van dit droom??

Loubna.

salaam alaykoum warahmatoelahi wabarakatoehoe,

beste broeders en zusters in de Islam.
ik heb onlangs een droom gehad, ik ga het hier uitleggen, kan aub iemand me helpen uitzoeken wat die droom betekent, ik wil heel erg graag weten wat de betekenis is...

""Er was veel volk aanwezig, veel mensen die stapten, en ik was ertussen. Ik was enige die me helemaal heb bedekt, andere mensen liepen half bloot zoals hier op straten. en opeens kwam een man met baard. Lang kleed, heeft zwart baard en donkerblauw sjaal die hij rond zijn hoofd heeft gedaan zoals onze profeet sws deed. Ik zag dat het een moslim is en keek vlug naar de grond, was verlegen, en hij kwam langs mij. hij fluisterde iets van zoals ik me nog beetje kan herinneren van allah jarda hlek, hij was tevreden over me en sprak arabisch tegen me, maar zei iets van sbar zuster. en opeens is hij weg. Ik voelde me zo goe omda hij die woorden tegen me zei.""

Nu weet ik niet wat het betekent? zou het een engel zijn? Of is het iets slecht? Want namelijk, ik had het laatste tijd beetje moeilijk thuis enzo. en heb veel gehuild en Allah swt gesmeekt om mij sbar te geven. die nacht was ik alleen en sprak met Allah swt, en viel zo in slaap, pas in de morgent toen ik wakker werd zag ik mijn droom terug, en was bang en huilde, wat is de betekenis? Kan aub iemand me helpen?

Asalaam alaykoum warahmatoulahi wabarakatoehou

Safiyah_

Salaam aleikum

Erg dat mense dit wel leze maar geen antwoord willen/kunnen geven =)

Ikzelf weet ook niet juist het antwoord. Het kan zijn dat Allah idd voor die droom gezorgd heeft zodat je je beter zou voelen, maar aan de andere kant kan het ook zijn dat het komt omdat je in slaap viel nadat je met Allah swt aan het praten was ..

Wat het ook is, het is positief =)

Loubna.

dank je zuster ,

ik hoop eigenlijk nog altijd op een antwoord, ik kijk elke dag of ik een antwoord heb, inshaAllah kan iemand het voor me navragen, ik ben echt nieuwsgierig naar de betekenis,

asalaam alaykoum,

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa baraktuh

To see the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in a dream is entirely possible and good, mashaAllaah. It is the best kind of dream we can have.

Maar.. However, there are some conditions. Firstly, the description of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) must be exactly the same as what is mentioned in the authentic Hadith. - If what you saw was different to the description, then it was not the Prophet Muhammad (Salalalhu alayhi wa salam) but, it was Shaitaan.

Shaitaan can change and come in appearance of any person, EXCEPT the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam). The Shaitan can never copy the Prophet Muhammad (salalalhu alayhi wa salam) appearance. -

So, if your description of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) in the dream fits with that from the Hadith, then inshaAllaah it is a good dream. - If you really want to have good advice about this dream, then you should see a good knowledgeable Sunni Imaam. -

There are also many other conditions to consider, such as if person who has the dream had Woedhoe when they went to Sleep, if the person prays 5x, if the person is upon the correct Aqeedah etc

Here are some excerpts from Fatwa and articles of Scholars about this:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)
According to a report narrated by Ahmad (3400): The Shaytaan cannot resemble me.”
Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

We have narrated it with a complete isnaad from Ismaa’eel ibn Ishaaq al-Qaadi from Sulaymaan ibn Harb – who was one of the shaykhs of al-Bukhaari – from Hammaad ibn Zayd from Ayyoob who said: If a man told Muhammad (meaning Ibn Sireen) that he had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) [in a dream], he would say, “Describe to me the one whom you saw.” If he gave a description that he did not recognize, he would say, “You did not see him.” Its isnaad is saheeh, and I have found another report which corroborates it. Al-Haakim narrated via ‘Aasim ibn Kulayb (who said), my father told me: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, “I saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream.” He said, “Describe him to me.” He said, “I mentioned al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali and said that he looked like him.” He said, “You did indeed see him.” Its isnaad is jayyid.
Fath al-Baari, 12/383, 384.

Description of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam)

Praise be to Allaah.​
We will quote below a number of ahaadeeth which describe the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). If what you in your dream is in accordance with this, then you did indeed see the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because he said: "Whoever sees me in a dream has really seen me, because Shaytaan cannot appear in my image." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5729).

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).

And Allaah knows best !

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Loubna.

salam alaykoum,

het spijt me maar ik begrijp niet zo best engels, en begrijp de tekst niet.

is er iemand die het in het nederlands kan vertalen?

asalaam alaykoum

Safiyah_

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa baraktuh

To see the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in a dream is entirely possible and good, mashaAllaah. It is the best kind of dream we can have.

Maar.. However, there are some conditions. Firstly, the description of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) must be exactly the same as what is mentioned in the authentic Hadith. - If what you saw was different to the description, then it was not the Prophet Muhammad (Salalalhu alayhi wa salam) but, it was Shaitaan.

Shaitaan can change and come in appearance of any person, EXCEPT the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam). The Shaitan can never copy the Prophet Muhammad (salalalhu alayhi wa salam) appearance. -

So, if your description of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) in the dream fits with that from the Hadith, then inshaAllaah it is a good dream. - If you really want to have good advice about this dream, then you should see a good knowledgeable Sunni Imaam. -

There are also many other conditions to consider, such as if person who has the dream had Woedhoe when they went to Sleep, if the person prays 5x, if the person is upon the correct Aqeedah etc

Here are some excerpts from Fatwa and articles of Scholars about this:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)
According to a report narrated by Ahmad (3400): The Shaytaan cannot resemble me.”
Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

We have narrated it with a complete isnaad from Ismaa’eel ibn Ishaaq al-Qaadi from Sulaymaan ibn Harb – who was one of the shaykhs of al-Bukhaari – from Hammaad ibn Zayd from Ayyoob who said: If a man told Muhammad (meaning Ibn Sireen) that he had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) [in a dream], he would say, “Describe to me the one whom you saw.” If he gave a description that he did not recognize, he would say, “You did not see him.” Its isnaad is saheeh, and I have found another report which corroborates it. Al-Haakim narrated via ‘Aasim ibn Kulayb (who said), my father told me: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, “I saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream.” He said, “Describe him to me.” He said, “I mentioned al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali and said that he looked like him.” He said, “You did indeed see him.” Its isnaad is jayyid.
Fath al-Baari, 12/383, 384.

Description of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam)

Praise be to Allaah.​
We will quote below a number of ahaadeeth which describe the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). If what you in your dream is in accordance with this, then you did indeed see the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because he said: "Whoever sees me in a dream has really seen me, because Shaytaan cannot appear in my image." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5729).

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).

And Allaah knows best !

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

De profeet (vrede zij met hem) zien in een droom is zeker mogelijk en is ook heel positief ! Het is eigenlijk de beste droom die we kunnen hebben.
Maar er zijn enkele voorwaarden aan verbonden. De omschrijving van de profeet (vrede zij met hem) moet exact hetzelfde zijn als omschreve in de hadith. Indien dit niet het geval is, was het niet de profeet (vrede zij met hem) maar shaitaan in je droom.
Shaitaan kan namelijk in de gedaantne van elke persoon verschijnen behalve in de gedaante van onze profeet (vrede zij met hem) !!
Dus als de omschrijving klopt is het een heel goed teken ! Als je meer uitleg wilt over je droom kan je beste een geleerde Sunni Imaam aanspreken.
Er zijn natuurlijk nog andere voorwaarden, zoals vb : heeft de persoon wudu genomen voor het slapen gaan? Heeft hij/zij 5x per dag gebeden… Maar dit vraag je dan ook maar aan de Imaam.

De profeet ( vrede zij met hem)heft gezegd: Wie mij in zijn droom ziet, zal mij in het echt zien, shaitaan kan mijn gedaante niet overnemen. (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)

De omschrijving van de profeet Mohammed (vrede zij met hem).
Alle lof is aan Allah.
Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan zei: Ik hoorde Anas ibn Maalik de profeet (vrede zij met hem) beschrijven. Hij zei: Hij was van normale lengte, niet de groot en niet te klein. Hij was niet heel wit, maar ook niet donker(rozig) en zijn haar was niet heel krullend, maar ook niet heel stijl. De revelatie kwam tot hem wanneer hij 40 was. Daarna bleef hij 10 jaar in Mekka en 10 jaar in Medina. Toen hij stierf waren er niet meer dan 20 haren op zijn hoofd en in zijn baard. (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib zei: De boodschapper van Allah ( vrede zij met hem) was breed geschouderd en had dik haar dat tot op zijn schouders en oorlellen kwam. Hij droeg rode kledingstukken. Ik had nog nooit zoiets mooi gezien als hem. (Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi no. 2338).

Het allerlaatste gedeelte heb ik niet kunnen vertalen, er komen teveel Arabische termen in voor en die ken ik nog niet zo goed =)
Hopelijk heb je hier toch al wat aan!

:hearts:

Loubna.

dank je wel safiyah,

moge allah je belonen,

Nu weet ik tenminste wat het beetje zou kunnen betekenen,.
Bidden, bid ik elke dag 5 keer per dag, en fajr gebed ook op tijd, moge Allah mijn gebeden aanvaarden, en ik lees ook de Koran.
En in mijn droom sobhanAllah, ik ben zo blij omdat het klopt, de persoon die ik zag was mooi, breed, net zoals je hierboven hebt beschreven hoe onze profeet mohammed sws eruit zag. had zeker zwart baard. Ik keek er niet echt recht naar, was verlegen omdat ik zag dat het een moslim man is en keek naar de grond. Ik herinner het me nu net als gisteren. SobhanAllah, Dus kan het zijn dat het de profeet sws is. Ik had het helemaal niet verwacht, ik had wel het gevoel dat het iemand is die echt heel mooi vanbinnen is, want nadat hij me paar woorden heeft gefluistert, sobhanAllah voelde ik me heel goe. Wat ben ik zo blij, dank je wel. :tti_sister:

nogmaals dank je wel,

asalaam alaykoum warahmatoelahoe wabarakatoehoe,

Safiyah_

Prachtig ! =D Ben heel blij voor je mashaAllah !
Dit is ook een bewijs dat goede daden beloond worden !

Moge Allah swt je verder belonen.

xx