Black/ Dark circles

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Hope you all are doing great with strong Imaan..

This time I am coming with a practical doubt in daily life...

I wear spectacles (As I have developed short sight on my left eye..) and work on PC for a long time + Read a lot..

As i guess, due to the continues usage of spectacles I am developing a dark skin gradually around my eyes... ufff

I am quite scared to apply the whitening creams..
I am quite sure that may be many of you are using glasses... so do you have any tips or practical guidance for me to prevent my self from getting such a dark skin..????

HOPE YOU WOULD HELP INSHA ALLAH..:)

Take care every one !

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

I dont know:
but some say, cucumber is good
cut a slice and put in eye, while taking rest

or try this:
caffeine-eye-roll-on-large.jpg

please take my suggestions as joke

he he

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I always have circles under my eyes. I am comfortable with them. In a sense they add to my looks. That is just me.

However, many are not comfortable. I strongly suggest if they are bothersome please seek the advise of a dermatologist. This will save you time and money in the long run. You will be able to receive medications and alleviate the stress in no time.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

Try to work out if you are mentally stressed?. A vitamin supplement is always beneficial to crack these circles. My Mum when tense,develops these circles but they disappear as she is relieved from tension. A more easy way is to develop a habit to live with perplexing situations,until and unless they manifest some organic cause.

asalaf salih

A shiny face

waking up for al fajr prayer and reciting al Quran after. Not getting back to sleep. Do not sleep longer dan 8hrs a day. Go to sleep after salat al iisha. these are the remedies of our prophet. His face was always shining.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

it is a very bad habit to get into bed late at night.
whom I am advising, lol, I go to bed after fajr. it is very bad habit, now alhamdu li Allah I'm slowly slowly getting off this bad habit.

I've heard that praying Tahajjut makes ones face glow

Allah knows the best
wassalam

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

try putting the juice of a potato on your dark circle it should help also you can use lemon juice, i once had a dark scar after a little accident on my forehead and a friend told me that lemon juice is quite good (acts like a bleach lol) and it was true because my scar faded and my skins back to its even tone. just gona warn you though because it might sting!
If you want products you can try massaging the area with products such as bio-oil or tea tree oil.

...and as usual drink lotssss of water.... :hijabi: also, personally I feel the cucumber doesnt do anything!

My dua's are with you, and do let us all no any improvement!! :tti_sister:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

So... its a common problem... heheh

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR every one for providing me with both beneficial and funny answers....

I really dont have more Sabr to sit and wait with potatoes and cucumbers.. lolzzz

Any ways... JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR every one for the valuable advise...:)

Take care a lot..

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Juz get enough sleep each night. While reading books dun slouch or read while lying down and dun read in less light. Eat a balanced diet and drink loads ov water plus apply aloe vera on ur dark circles no side effects ;) :D
lolzzz
hope this helped sis :p
:wasalam:

Ahsen

What kind of monitor do you have.Is it LCD or the old tube one?Have you ever heard about "The Bates method".Google it.People report to have gained their 20/20 vision through this method.I got circles because of crying.Don't know about glasses.Aleovera might help.

And also eat healthy food.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
What kind of monitor do you have.Is it LCD or the old tube one?Have you ever heard about "The Bates method".Google it.People report to have gained their 20/20 vision through this method.I got circles because of crying.Don't know about glasses.Aleovera might help.

And also eat healthy food.

Hm.. hm.. hm..

I have THE OLD TUBE ONE !!!!! LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Any ways.. I'll have healthy food INSHA ALLAH..

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR..:)

xAllahKnowsBestx

Assalamu alaikum.

Sis, try using the Garnier Light Eye Roll-On. It's really effective, and refrigerate and use it for a really cool feeling. My sister used it a while ago when she was all stressed out staying up late at night, and she had dark circles. It reduces it eventually. :)

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

The spectacles generally normalizes the vision defects – short sightedness or long sightedness, as in your case it is short sightedness.They don't create dark circles/lines.

One of the reason for dark circles around is due to wearing heavy and tight spectacles. Some people stuck them hard to the face.I hope that’s not the case.The spectacles made of fibre material can be worn which are lighter and convenient.

Secondly eating more vitiminous diet is useful, especially having vit-A like green leafy vegetables, carrot and other ones can be google out. with that Necessary rest, sleep is also important.

You can contact dermatologist. with that be sure that the drug/lotion etc which is prescripted is also halaal. Passed by drug ministry for public usage is not enough.So inshaAllaah have a look into the ingredient out of which its formed out.