Blessed with baby girl

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
Alhamdulillah I am blessed with baby girl two weeks back.
We named her Nida Maryam Mohammad.
I have some questions regarding new births.
What are all the obligations from Islam that we need to fulfil once the baby is born?
JazakAllahu Khairan.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
What are all the obligations from Islam that we need to fulfil once the baby is born?
JazakAllahu Khairan.

:salam2: Akhi,

MashaAllah very good news!!! TTI Family has grown by one :)

"whoever takes care of two girls until they reach adulthood - he and I will come together on the Day of Resurrection (like this) - and he interlaced his two fingers"(Muslim)

May Allah make her the twinkle of your eyes in this World and means for you to enter Jannah...

1. According to Islamic naming conventions newborns are named in the following fashion:

<The name of new born> <Father's Name> <Family name>

The children who are born out of the wedlock go by their Mothers name instead of fathers name.

Giving your daughter two female names gives a very wrong impression when you are in the Muslim World. They might think that she was born out of wedlock.:astag:

2. You need to do aqiqa for her.

Please refer to the following link for complete information -->http://sisters.islamway.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=437

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

mashallah brother. may Allah bless ur daughter and ur family.

remember that daughters are given more care and comfort.

fada_all

salam alikom

may allah bless her and make her such a pious muslimah and protect her with His mercy

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mabrook Akhi!!!!! May ALLAH SWT make her pious musimah and comfort for the eyes of the parents. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
JazakAllahu Khairan.

Assalamualaikum

Surely this is the biggest gift of ALMIGHTY GOD to a human being.May ALLAH bless you and your daughter.