Book recomedations

rightpath_357

Asalamu Alakum sisters and brothers!!!!!:D

I just have a question-

At school, we have a particular reading time, and reading novels is important for growth in writing, creativity, etc. So- could anyone recommend any good books?:D

Like- I'm 12 years old, and this thread isn't THAT of topic:lol:, because I need good ones that meet the standards of Islam, like, the Twilight series by Stepanie Miare isn't the most appropriate book for young Muslima's. :shymuslima1:

But I'll put down a few series I've already read, just in case anyone else wants recomendations :D

*Silverwing series
* Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
* Warriors series (HUGE series!!!!)
* Inkheart series
*Lionboy series
*Dear Canada/ America series (HUGE SERIES)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks!!!!!!
:hijabi:

shichemlydia

salam alikoum
why you do not try to read about the companions of the prophet pbuoh, how they came to islam, how their lives looked like.....it is very good you will learn a lot from that.....
there is book in arabic entitled as"RIJALOUN HAWLA ERRASSOUL" in english i don know how it is named, try to lokk for it, it is good

salam alikoum

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
salam alikoum
why you do not try to read about the companions of the prophet pbuoh, how they came to islam, how their lives looked like.....it is very good you will learn a lot from that.....
there is book in arabic entitled as"RIJALOUN HAWLA ERRASSOUL" in english i don know how it is named, try to lokk for it, it is good

salam alikoum

I think that's a very good suggestion.
Sorry, I don't even read many books :redface: So I'm not sure but maybe asking your friends what books they read could be a good idea. I'm sure not all of them read "inappropriate" books.

Sorry, I wasn't too much of a help
Wasalaam
:hearts:

MutlekM

Asalamu Alakum sisters and brothers!!!!!:D

I just have a question-

At school, we have a particular reading time, and reading novels is important for growth in writing, creativity, etc. So- could anyone recommend any good books?:D

Like- I'm 12 years old, and this thread isn't THAT of topic:lol:, because I need good ones that meet the standards of Islam, like, the Twilight series by Stepanie Miare isn't the most appropriate book for young Muslima's. :shymuslima1:

But I'll put down a few series I've already read, just in case anyone else wants recomendations :D

*Silverwing series
* Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
* Warriors series (HUGE series!!!!)
* Inkheart series
*Lionboy series
*Dear Canada/ America series (HUGE SERIES)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks!!!!!!
:hijabi:

:salam2:
Try the Anthony Horowitz books he is a good author you might like it.
:wasalam:

Ibn Uthaymin

Read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.To improve your English i would seriously recommend it.Its a heck of a good read!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

Read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.To improve your English i would seriously recommend it.Its a heck of a good read!

The sister is 12 yrs old, do you honestly think the content is suitable for her?

It promotes a lot of doubtful ideas and is certainly something to avoid. Dan Brown is a poor writer so I don't think it would help in terms of improving your english anyway.

Wa-salaam.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Of course, books that strengthen your iman are best; however, for the occasional diversion, I like the following: Dumas , Becket
Defoe, Harper, and because he wrote about the corrupt political system of the small town in which I was raised, I like O'Hara's Gibbsville I also enjoyed Appointment in Samaria, but can't remember the name of the author right now.