Breaking News!

truth4real

The minor Signs of Qiyamah

• Drinking of wine will be common. (Saheeh Bukharie & Saheeh Muslim).
• Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time (Planes, Boats, Trains, Cars etc). (Muslim).
• Books will be widespread but knowledge will be low and the appearance of ignorance. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad).
• A man will talk to [Something like] his whip or his shoe. (Telephone?) (Ahmad).
• When one steadfast to his religion will be like one holding a burning coal. (Tirmidhie).
• Men will begin to wear silk. (Tirmidhi).
• Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. (Tirmidhi, Haythami).
• Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open. (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known). (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Haythami).
• When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders. (This will happen when the people stop forbidding evil). (Ibn Majah).
• The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread. (Bukhari & Muslim).
• Women will outnumber men, eventually 50 women for 1 man. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad).
• Killing, killing, killing. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad).
• The people will say, 'This person is cool' and there is not a singel grain of Eeman in his hearth (Actors, Singers, Gangsters etc).
• The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but like the foam of the sea.
• People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen. (Muslim).
• The children will be filled with rage. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Women will conspire. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Rain will be acidic or burning. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• The hour will not come, until tribes of my Ummah will join the Mushrikin, and until some tribes of my Ummah will worship Idols. (Tirmidhie).
• By He in Whose hand is my soul! The world shall not pass [away] before there comes upon people a day in which the murderer will not know why he has murdered, nor will the murdered one know why he has been killed. (Muslim).
• When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. (Tirmidhi, Haythami).
• Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor. (Tirmidhi).
• Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly. (Tirmidhi & Haythami).
• Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people. (Bukhari).
• When it will be hot in Winter (and vice versa). (Kanzul Umaal).
• Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. (Ahmad).
• Shirk will be widespread in this Ummah (i.e grave worship etc).
• There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, 'Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another'). (Tirmidhi).
• When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father. (Tirmidhi).
• When voices are raised in the mosques. (Tirmidhi).
• People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed. (Tirmidhie).
• Stones will fall from the sky [Meteors]. (Narrated by Tirmidhie).
• The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). (Muslim).
• People will hop between the clouds and the earth (Airplanes?).
• A tribulation will enter everyone’s home. (Ahmad).
• A time will come when markets are close to each other.
• The leader of a people will be the worst of them. (Tirmidhi).
• When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quranic injunctions. (Narrated by Abu Musa Asharie).
• People will indulge in homosexuality. (Narrated by Adbullah ibn Masud).
• The Masjids will be decorated.
• Mass deaths amongst you people, just as when sheep die in large numbers during an epidemic. (Bukharie).
• Adultery will be prevalent. (Saheeh Bukharie, Saheeh Muslim).
• The leaders will not govern by the book of Allah. (Ibn Majah).
• A time will come when everyone will be dealing with riba [Interest].
• When the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones (Shia?) (Tirmidhie).
• Leaders of people will be oppressors. (Haythami).
• People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do. (Tirmidhi).
• They will dance late into the night (Disco?)
• They will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Quranite sect). (Abu Dawood).
• Other People will believe in the stars. (Haythami).
• People will reject Al-Qadr (The Divine Decree of Destiny). (Haythami).
• Time will pass rapidly. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad).
• Good deeds will decrease. (Bukhari).
• People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons.
• A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place. (Bukhari).
• Earthquakes will increase. (Bukhari & Muslim).
• There will be attempts to make the deserts green.
• The appearance of false messengers (Ahmad Qadiyani etc). (Bukhari).
• Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. (Muslim).
• When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. (Bukhari).
• There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction. (Ahmad).
• The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet said that whoever is present should not take anything from it). (Bukhari & Muslim).
• Wild animals will be able to talk to humans. (Ahmad).
• Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed. (Ahmad).
• Bearing false witness will become widespread. (Haythami & Ahmad).
• When men lie with men and women lie with women. (Haythami).
• Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. (Ahmad).
• The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah. (Bukharie, Muslim, Tirmidhie, Abu Dawud etc).
• A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. (Ahmad).
• Arrogance will increase in the earth. (Tabarani, Hakim).
• Land sliding will occur in three places, One in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia. (Muslim, Tabarani).
• Family ties will be cut. (Ahmad).
• Two Christian armies (America and Great Britain?) reunite, and concuire Syria, then the Mahdi will concuire it again.
• The Muslim armies will be very weak.
• There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.
• There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
• People will refuse when offered food.
• Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.
• Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it. (Ahmad & Bukhari).
• Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties. (Bukhari & Muslim).

safiya58

very interesting. most of the minor signs happened allready... may Allah guide us. jazak Allahu ckairan for sharing

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Subhanallah! Most of this is happening now, these are definitely the last days!

Jazakallahu Khairan for the reminder!:hearts:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

very nice post

:( the one that really worries me is this one

"The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah. (Bukharie, Muslim, Tirmidhie, Abu Dawud etc)."

wat if im part of the sect :( i just want to be a muslim i dont want to be part of any sect thats wat i believe thats wat i know please everyone pray that we follow the right path ...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Sobhanallah...

Each time I came across a sign that is happening *presently*...I felt like someone poured a bucket of iced water on me...
each sign is more truthful than the other...there is no way you can deny any of them..because unconsciously..a real-life example of it immediately crosses your mind...

May Allah Guide Us
May Allah Protect Us
May Allah Save Us

Jazaka Allah Khair for the reminder...

:wasalam:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

very nice post

"The Muslims will split into 73 sects, and only one sect will go to Jannah. (Bukharie, Muslim, Tirmidhie, Abu Dawud etc)."

wat if im part of the sect :( i just want to be a muslim i dont want to be part of any sect thats wat i believe thats wat i know please everyone pray that we follow the right path ...

nice post jazakallah khair and yes indeed I gotta agree with ^

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

very nice post

nice post jazakallah khair and yes indeed I gotta agree with ^

Baraka Allaho Feekom brothers for such worry over your destiny...May allah grant you the one of the pious and the successful..inshallah

As for the specifications of the safe sect..it is a matter easy to figure out...as there is a hadith about it...and it goes like this:

"Awf ibn Malik reported that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, 'The Jews split into 71 sects: one will enter Paradise and 70 will enter Hell. The Christians split into 72 sects: 71 will enter Hell and one will enter Paradise. By Him in Whose hand is my soul, my Ummah will split into 73 sects: one will enter Paradise and 72 will enter Hell.' Someone asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, who will they be?' He replied, 'The main body of the Muslims (al-Jama'ah).

And in another version of this Hadith the Prophet (Peace be upon him) goes onto say that the saved sect, "...Are those who follow my and my Sahaba's path" (Tirmidhi, vol. 2, pg. 89)

Of course...the way of the Prophet (pbuh) and that of the Sahaba (Companions) is that of *The Qura'an and The Sunnah*...so you should sigh with relief if you are upon it..and doing your best to remain upon it...just remember that no matter what..Allah wills what He knows best for His servants..and we are in need of Allah's guidance all the time..so we cannot stop at a certain point only because we are blessed with following The Qura'an and emulating The Prophet (pbuh) and being committed to both..

:hijabi:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

these signs are very real and very truthful indeed. here in america these days there doesn't seem to be the existence of sin anymore. what i mean is that everything here is relative. you can almost justify every sin on the planet. you can't even really call things sin anymore. you can't call people to account for their actions. we know that the people during the time of Lut ( AS ) were of the worst people, but in my heart i feel that the world today is not much far from being equal to those people.

nori suja'i

Bismillahirrahmaaneerroheem,
Allah Made things already simple for us to follow as Allah Says in AlQur'an that Allah only accepts the Ahleel Sunnah Waljama'ah (one who hold tight with AlQur'an and hadith/sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu aleihee wassallam).
But now it seems some ppl make Islam more complicated.
Wallahualam bissawab.