News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
North Korea’s Kim Jong Un calls on military to ‘accelerate’ war preparations
Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, has directed the military to "accelerate" war preparations, including the nuclear program, in response to what he described as unprecedented aggressive actions by the United States.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
On March 20, the Republic of Singapore Air Force successfully airdrop first humanitarian aid to the Palestinians in Gaza.
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

The U.S. and other countries are dropping aid over the Gaza Strip to help Palestinians grappling with a humanitarian disaster. WSJ’s Ben C. Solomon flew with the U.S. Air Force as it delivered food on a C-130 flight from Jordan.​

Inside a U.S. Air Force Mission to Airdrop Aid to Gaza | WSJ​

~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Jordan Air-Drops Aid Into Gaza With Help Of French Plane, Warns Of Famine Amid Raging War |​

Human Rights Groups have accused Israel of limiting humanitarian aid to Gaza.
~FREE PALESTINE.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Aftermath of Airstrike in Gaza City​

Video shows the aftermath of airstrikes on Al-Jala’a street in Gaza City. The Israeli military operation at Al-Shifa Hopistal in central Gaza is still ongoing, after the IDF said it had started an operation in the early hours of Monday morning. Hamada Abdelhadi, a displaced Palestinian at Al-Shifa, told CNN Israeli military vehicles and bulldozers are “demolishing and excavating the outer edges of the hospital yards.”
~FREE PALESTINE.gif