News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
U.S. says it is reimposing all U.S. sanctions on Iran that had been lifted under the 2015 nuclear deal, but eight countries are getting waivers.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Governor of Tanzania's largest city, Dar es Salaam, has vowed to begin hunting and mass arrests of “homosexuals in our city” starting next week.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
IMF tells Iran to implement policies to safeguard its macroeconomic stability in the face of reimposed US sanctions.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
GOP hawks to Trump: You're going soft on Iran
The president says he's waging a 'maximum pressure' campaign, but a group of prominent Republican senators is pushing him to overrule his Treasury secretary and punish Iranian banks.
Democrats at home and allies abroad have slammed President Donald Trump’s “maximum pressure” campaign on Iran as recklessly dangerous. But some prominent Republicans are making the case that Trump’s policy is actually too soft.

That’s the argument of several hawkish GOP senators who plan to introduce legislation later this month that would force Trump to dramatically increase U.S. economic pressure towards Tehran, in what would amount to a high-stakes showdown between the Trump White House and Senate Republicans over foreign policy.
~News