News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
As GOP hawks demand tougher action on Iran, former Obama administration officials warned that even the non-SWIFT sanctions Trump is expected to impose on Iran’s oil and gas industries could lead to war.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
U.S. military sending 5,200 troops to U.S.-Mexico border amid President Trump's condemnation of migrant caravan; expected to be in place days before Election Day.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's latest move on Iran, is exposing tensions among his top national security advisers over how far to take his "maximum pressure" campaign. six months after President Trump said we’re out.
  • Nov. 2, 2018
  • WASHINGTON — The Trump administration announced on Friday that it was exempting eight countries from bruising sanctions that the United States was reimposing against Iran, undercutting its pledge to economically punish Tehran’s regional aggressions while widening a profound rift with European allies.

Mike Pompeo, the secretary of state, did not identify the eight countries that were being granted six-month waivers, but a senior official confirmed that they include India, South Korea, Japan and China — among the world’s largest importers of Iranian oil.

Mr. Pompeo said the European Union, which recently announced the creation of an economic channel to continue financial dealings with Iran, was not among those receiving waivers.

The sanctions were promised in May, when President Trump announced that the United States was withdrawing from a 2015 deal with world powers to limit Iran’s nuclear program.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Who will be worst hit by U.S. sanctions on Iran? | Inside Story.
U.S. President teased his 55 million Twitters about his latest action against Iran in the style of a Hollywood movie poster - a picture of him with the words: Sanctions are Coming. But Donald Trump's taunt wasn't a joke - and it's expected there'll be real life consequences

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Battle-ready Beijing: China prepares for war as tensions with US rising.
Chinese President Xi Jinping told military officials responsible for the disputed South China Sea to be better “prepared for war” as tensions with the US are rising. Beijing may be bracing for a worst-case scenario with the US.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Republicans: Let’s not allow US to become a British village?
An English seaside village has found itself getting some unwanted attention in the US midterm election campaign. Jaywick Sands is known locally as one of the UK's most-deprived areas, but images of its dilapidated streets appeared on a Republican party poster.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
World Bank: Best place for Asia 2019
Dq5-osoVAAAge7C.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The World Bank
Top 10 Economies best exemplifying a business-friendly environment in 2017/18,
1f1f3-1f1ff.png
1. New Zealand
1f1f8-1f1ec.png
2. Singapore