brothel

mohammeduk

my close is currently in meccas for ramadhan this year. i spoke to him yesterday and he told me about a trip he had to ziyarah.

him and his younger cousin were on their way to ziyarah with a local arab taxi driver and started to talk about current arab youth generation and problems youngs facing sexual issues within the kingdom.

the taxi driver then told my friend and his cousin that there is a brothel in mecca that goes to and also some local policemen.

my friend and his cousin luaghed loudly and told him not to lie, he offered to take them to see.

so they went there and they saw it with their own eyes. they went into a building and there was a reception area, the taxi driver talked in arabic and then the receptianist took them into another room.

there were few girls sitting on a large sofa (arab style) and the recptionist lady told them to choose which one.

they then just left. this journey has put him off arab countries/going mecca etc....

the taxi driver explained that some of the girls are bought over war torn countries especially iraq with umrah visa and this is what they end up doing

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

Brothels/prostitution are illegal in Saudi.

Tell them to report it to the Police Station...

If that thing closes down because of them they will get lot of reward...

:wasalam:

salam alaykuum

in MECCA???....are u sure...report it to the police without any hesitation....if no royal family member is involved then they will surely take action against them but if there is a royal family member involved then dont know....

Salem9022

My parents were discussing about this actually, My cousin is doing Umarah at the moment, and he told me how Iraqis and Iranian bring things like Alchohol even in Makkah and they have places where they gather together and drink it in groups. He actually saw open bottles next to them which smelled like liqour. I think this is a Shi3a thing that even in the holiest places they do things like alchohol and Mut3aa(Prostitution). they are very discuting ugly people with no concern for hygiene and no respect of holy places.

Abdul_Muhsi

It must be stopped and condemned in strongest possible terms

the taxi driver then told my friend and his cousin that there is a brothel in mecca that goes to and also some local policemen.

my friend and his cousin luaghed loudly and told him not to lie, he offered to take them to see.

so they went there and they saw it with their own eyes. they went into a building and there was a reception area, the taxi driver talked in arabic and then the receptianist took them into another room.

there were few girls sitting on a large sofa (arab style) and the recptionist lady told them to choose which one.

they then just left. this journey has put him off arab countries/going mecca etc....

the taxi driver explained that some of the girls are bought over war torn countries especially iraq with umrah visa and this is what they end up doing[/QUOTE]

To be honest,it is very sad news that the holy place such as Mecca has become a victim of prostitution.This matter must be brought up to the notice of government before it makes the environment much filthy.

May Allah save mecca from the influence of bad pepole.

mohammeduk

the fact that the taxi driver told my friend and his cousin that such places have been shut down before and girls jailed and sometme sent back to their countries but it all starts again in some corner of mecca as there is lot of money to be made in especially busy seasons.

mecca is the islams focal point and day and night shaytan will work to corrupt people.

slowly mecca is becoming how it was before our prophets time. however corruption has always been there just like any other place

there is always going to be such activities in such high valued place and evil doers will target such place for their own cuase