Video Brother Abu Hafsa Entering Islam!

abd_u_llah

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/abuhafsa.jpg[/imgleft] Brother Abu Hafsa Entering Islam! Abu Hafsa (Father of Hafsa), Abdul Malik (Servant of God), formerly Jerome is the first 100% blind person who was accepted into ... all » professional wrestling. He came to Islam after reading about the beautiful story of Malcolm X, and then later he studied Islam and began to read the Quran in Arabic Braille.

[vg]7849611105754182960[/vg]
thank you brother ADIL FOr giving the latest link, which has higher quality then the one i added to this site:)
salam

Kayote

Salam,

Masha'Allah, Abu Hafsa is so cheerful & comes across so gentle, friendly, exactly what I want to be. A lovely story.

Thankyou for sharing.

WaAliekum Assalam

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Masha'Allah Just wanted to say I realy enjoyed listening to Abu Hafsa's story, it was realy interesting masha'Allah, and funny too when he mentioned what his grandmother said, lol.
Without praising anyone above Allah, he comes across as a warm,friendly person, who does not let his disbility get in the way, Masha'Allah.

Wa salaamu alaykum.

UmmTaymiyyah

razazeez

Masha Allah, I have seen him and heard him recite the the quraan beautifully alhamdu lillah. May Allah bless him and bless us all. Ameen

Razazeez:salam2:

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu alaykum,

Ameen.
Yes Masha'Allah thats another thing I liked about him, his beautiful recitation of the Qur'an, and his pronounciation Masha'Allah.

May Allah reward him and all of us, Ameen.

Delyan

salaam

Mash Allah what a lovely story sobhan Allah and the way he was reading Quran, absolutely wonderful
jazakom Allah for sharing
that makes us increase in our faith, we have this gift given offered down to us, let s not waste our time, let s feel closer to Allah, we have to be active muslims and to built our muslim lives Allah o Akbar :))))!!!

A.Barok

SubhanAllah.

May Allah (s.w.t) gives strength, good health and wisdom to Shk.Abu Hafsa to continue with his Dawah's work.

No one has power to misguide whom Allah (s.w.t) wants to guide.

allaho_rebbey

mashaallah, brothers and sisters ,this is really a touching story,i see a man who allah took his sight but open his heart, i pray my allah to guid all people to the noor of islam.

ummu_ibtisam

allahu akber may allah guides us all

asc wr wb sister and brother around the whole world first i would like to say to abu hafsa welcome to islam brother and all praise be to allah who guide u walaahi we should take our brother's sample it is a mercy from allah i allso love the way he reads the quran his voice sound like he was a muslim for all his life maash allah alxamdulilaah i hope we can do our job well by giving dacwah to other out there who need us may allah make us the one's that meet in janna asc wr wb

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
salaam

:salam2::ma::ma:...jazakillah keyral jaza'ii brother for sharing this wonderful stroy with us...:salam2:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Jazak Allahu Kharian Akhee for posting.

MashaAllah! Brother Abu Hafsa has super positive attitude