Buying a Property down Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Does anyone know how much do properties cost in Saudi Arabia???? (I think Saudi Arabia is the best place to buy a property,It will be wonderful......)

Inshallah I will love to save up and buy a property down there....  (Lol that will take some time......)

It will be so nice unlike out here you have to search for halal and haram ingredients..but everything there should be halal.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

It seems like you have to be related to someone to get citzenship. To live in Saudi i would grab it with two hands, but i maybe put off with those kids on the motorways pulling stunts (a thread was posted showing crazy saudis do something stupid - maybe fake - Allah (S.W.T) knows best).

Wasalam

Noah

Does anyone know how much do properties cost in Saudi Arabia???? (I think Saudi Arabia is the best place to buy a property,It will be wonderful......)

Inshallah I will love to save up and buy a property down there....  (Lol that will take some time......)

It will be so nice unlike out here you have to search for halal and haram ingredients..but everything there should be halal.

I dont think you can buy property in Saudi, I think you have to be a citizen.

And citizenship is REALLY hard for Saudi :(
There are cases where people have been living and working in the Kingdom for over 10 years and still cant get citizenship and their doctors, etc.

Not trying to put you off, I too would love to move to Saudi but its really hard! Start making dua'a now sis!

was 'salam

There are cases where people have been living and working in the Kingdom for over 10 years and still cant get citizenship and their doctors, etc.

hääbrother 10 years?

my auncle was 25 years in saudi and my cousin were borned there.

but they still didn´t get citizen ship.

may be its will be possible if i a marry a habibi.:SMILY27:

That's pretty stink. Shouldn't citizenship requirements be met by being a Muslim?

How come the "Islamic State" is limiting the place to only people of one nationality? That hardly seems fair (or allowed).

Salam alaikum.

i think some rules which they have is good.

which muslim doesn´t want to live in saudi?
1 billion people want to live in saudi.
who want to leave saudi?
every body want to die in makkah in madina.
but its not possible or?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
That's pretty stink. Shouldn't citizenship requirements be met by being a Muslim?

How come the "Islamic State" is limiting the place to only people of one nationality? That hardly seems fair (or allowed).

Salam alaikum.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I dont think you can buy property in Saudi, I think you have to be a citizen.

Not trying to put you off, I too would love to move to Saudi but its really hard! Start making dua'a now sis!

was 'salam

what are the requirements? u just have to be 'related' i dont get it.
but i maybe put off with those kids on the motorways pulling stunts (a thread was posted showing crazy saudis do something stupid - maybe fake - Allah (S.W.T) knows best).

:p its not fake at all, the youth of saudi have nothing better to do in their spare time! one would think they would wouldnt they...?
besides young people in this country put me off waaay more.

apparently if u die in hajj or umrah they bury u in the baqi cemetary for abit then pull u out again..true? or not?

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
i think some rules which they have is good.

which muslim doesn´t want to live in saudi?
1 billion people want to live in saudi.
who want to leave saudi?
but its not possible or?

yeah, that's true brother, but not everyone can afford to purchase property there. :) If someone saves up enough..then perhaps they should be entitled to. Perhaps make other requirements for foreign buyers such as, memorising half the Quran also? Who knows. 1 billion people want to, but they can narrow it down to those can afford to? Salam alaikum.

user expired!

asalamualaikum,
u have to be a saudi citizen not sure about arab in general cos my friend was born there and did not get citizenship but is marrying a girl from saudi still not sure if he can buy land or not?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Yeah i guess i jumped to a conclusion a bit, the youth here is a lot worse, i wont go into it.

I dont know about the bit about dieing, where would they put you if they took you out, that would be very very bad.

Wasalam

:p its not fake at all, the youth of saudi have nothing better to do in their spare time! one would think they would wouldnt they...?
besides young people in this country put me off waaay more.

apparently if u die in hajj or umrah they bury u in the baqi cemetary for abit then pull u out again..true? or not?

wasalam

Lol. While some of us save up to buy the property the price would slowly increase. Like you have 10,000 now the house is worth 20,000, when you have 20,000, the house will be 30,000. Its like Tom trying to chase Jerry. I like those requirements, we will have more muslims who know the Quran.

Wasalm

yeah, that's true brother, but not everyone can afford to purchase property there. :) If someone saves up enough..then perhaps they should be entitled to. Perhaps make other requirements for foreign buyers such as, memorising half the Quran also? Who knows. 1 billion people want to, but they can narrow it down to those can afford to? Salam alaikum.

Globalpeace

Banned
Property in Saudi Arabia!

W-Salam Sister,

According to the revised laws (2003) you can purchase property in Saudi Arabia with the following conditions:

1) Commercial Property: You need to have a 50% partnership with a Saudi National
2) Residential Property: You need to have a viable and secure source of income

1 is fraught with dangers as there are hundreds and hundreds of examples
where people have done so with only to have their money eaten up!

Furthermore your bank accounts are regularly frozen and assets regularly confiscated in Saudia. Bureaucracy is bad and red tape is everywhere! I am sure that anyone who has gone for Hajj/Umrah knows that!

2 is hard as there is so much bureaucracy involved that you will have to wait forever.

So no one with financial prudence and a right mind will attempt such a thing in Saudia. The best option is to get a job and just rent like other millions of EX-PATS!

Residential property prices are as follows for a typical 3 bedroom house (mid-range), this is my take and estimates are about 1 1/2 year old:

• Jeddah: 300,000 SAR
• Riyadh: 250,000 SAR (Rent is about 30,000/35,000 SAR yearly)
• Dammam: 200,00 SAR
• Makkah: 450,000 SAR +
• Madina: 450,000 SAR +

Please use the currency converter here to convert:

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency

Yes race does matter and if you are Bangali then you got no chance!

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Assalamualikum,

The geographical area and population of GCC countries is very less and they are oil rich as well.

So in order to protect their existing situation / demographic issues etc, they dont allow nationality so easily.

However, they are started sale of freehold properties on lease basis for a period of 25 - 99 years. Some of the links of property dealers are given below. You can find more on net yourself.

http://www.thedesert.com/property/item.php?item_id=57&from_index=0&item_count=100

http://www.dubaiwaterfronts.com/

http://www.daralkhaleeg.net/projects.html

Wassalam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
memorising half the Quran also? Who knows. 1 billion people want to, but they can narrow it down to those can afford to?

that would be truly excellent! cos then theyd end up with a stable/pious communities aswell, instead of just delinquent youths :SMILY231:

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
asalamualaikum,
u have to be a saudi citizen not sure about arab in general cos my friend was born there and did not get citizenship but is marrying a girl from saudi still not sure if he can buy land or not?

is your friend an arab??
It doesnt matter if u are born there , like bro GP said race matters...
Do u think the sheikhs there would marry their daughter off to a non-arab..:SMILY286:

user expired!

asalamualaikum,
he is of somali origin and so is the girl (they are cousins) but i think she is a citizen?

well im bengali so i aint got a chance!

Globalpeace

Banned
GCC vs Saudi Arabia!

W-Salam Brother,

Have you looked at Saudi Arabia in the map lately and population desnity? :)

Assalamualikum,

The geographical area and population of GCC countries is very less and they are oil rich as well.

So in order to protect their existing situation / demographic issues etc, they dont allow nationality so easily.

However, they are started sale of freehold properties on lease basis for a period of 25 - 99 years. Some of the links of property dealers are given below. You can find more on net yourself.

http://www.thedesert.com/property/item.php?item_id=57&from_index=0&item_count=100

http://www.dubaiwaterfronts.com/

http://www.daralkhaleeg.net/projects.html

Wassalam

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Jazzak-Allah khair..I didn`t know I will get that many response on this property ladder...(Seems like everyone has strated climbing already..LOL)

Jazzak-Allah Khair for all your answers...(Lol....So who lives in saudi?????:SMILY303: )

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
Dear SIR Brother,
Assalamualikum,

Have you looked at Saudi Arabia in the map lately and population desnity?

I did not get your point exactly. But i think you are hinting that Saudia is a very large country and population density is low! So why dont they allow...?

My comments in general are for whole GCC (KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait , UAE etc) becuae i thought sister might also be interested in these countries. Perhaps she might be just looking a muslim majority country where she can spend some time peacefully.

Anyway, coming to saudia, i think majority of this land is covered by what is called "Sahara Desert". I think they fear that if they start giving nationality to foriegners, Indian, Pakistani and Bangladesis will be the first to jump in and create further poverty, security issues and cultural imbalance. (Plz note i am not the supporter of that mentality, i am just thinking from their point of view)

So now they have started new scheme of freehold property so that only rich people can come for a fixed period of time. What do you think....?

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

What i want to say is living in Saudi Arabia should not be our primary importance...It becomes extremely important when Dajjal comes

Status
Not open for further replies.