by Obama .. in need to ur comments ..

rose3

salam alaikom wa rahmatu Allah

I hope u are all fine

how can u reply to this speech with proof plz ....

"If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep
at night, I am going to do everything in my power to stop that, and I would
expect Israelis to do the same." -- President Barack Obama.

I think anybody who has studied the region recognizes that the situation for
the ordinary Palestinian in many cases has not improved. And the bottom
line in all these talks and all these conversations is this: Is a child in the
Palestinian territories going to be better off? Do they have a future for
themselves? And is the child in Israel going to feel confident about his or her
safety and security?
And if we can keep our focus on making their lives better and look forward,
and not simply think about all the conflicts and tragedies of the past, then I
think that we have an opportunity to make real progress.
– President Barack Obama

If we are looking at the region as a whole and communicating a message to
the Arab world and the Muslim world, that we are ready to initiate a new
partnership based on mutual respect and mutual interest, then I think that
we can make significant progress. – President Barack Obama

a_stranger

:salam2:

If any one steel a house then I think it will be unsafe to let his family sleep in it. The owner of the house will do his best to return to his house. The people of Plastiene arevsimply want to return home.

strive-may-i

The response

:wasalam:
Fine from here:
http://voiceswithoutvotes.org/2008/12/31/gaza-attack-where-is-barack-obama/
In a post called “Stupid Logic Mr. Obama” Ampal — American Palestinian had this to say on the future president’s policy towards Palestine:
RESPONSE: If someone was starving my family, bombing my sewage and electric power plants, traumatizing my children by daily sonic booms, preventing my sick children from seeing a physician, keeping my college aged students from receiving the scholarships they deserve, causing half of the child population to have anemia, then I would launch every thing including the toilet and sink at them. Come on, Mr. Obama lets show a little more understanding than the current administration.

Full Version
From: http://voiceswithoutvotes.org/2008/12/31/gaza-attack-where-is-barack-obama/
As the Israeli defense forces continue to bomb the Gaza Strip and Hamas continues to launch missiles into Israel, a small legion of bloggers have begun asking: What in the world happened to president-elect Barack Obama?

With the president-elect just a few weeks from taking the throne in Washington DC, Barack Obama has been largely absent from the diplomatic maneuverings attempting to put a halt to Israel’s military excursion into the Gaza Strip. His absence, some argue, only makes the situation worse.

At least Jewish American blogger Richard Silverstein, who writes at Tikun Olam, thinks so:
Where is Barack Obama? I know he’s in Hawaii soaking up those rays of glorious sunshine. But that’s not what I mean? Where IS he? Gaza is in flames. Bush is doing worse than nothing. He’s actually making the situation worse with his nonsense about calling Hamas thugs and claiming the Palestinian movement caused the Israeli violence and can end it.

Obama’s response is becoming less and less satisfactory as the killing mounts.

…I can understand that the Gaza massacre is not nearly as important to the American people as the Wall Street collapse. But when the economy imploded you didn’t hear Obama’s people deferring to Bush. He consulted with Bush. They worked out a common strategy. They each tried to look energetic, diligent and thoughtful.

In a post called “Stupid Logic Mr. Obama” Ampal — American Palestinian had this to say on the future president’s policy towards Palestine:
Obama said : “If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. I would expect Israelis to do the same thing.”

RESPONSE: If someone was starving my family, bombing my sewage and electric power plants, traumatizing my children by daily sonic booms, preventing my sick children from seeing a physician, keeping my college aged students from receiving the scholarships they deserve, causing half of the child population to have anemia, then I would launch every thing including the toilet and sink at them. Come on, Mr. Obama lets show a little more understanding than the current administration.

The “anti-zionist blog” Jews Sans Frontieres thinks maybe Obama wants to project a different image of US power.
…Obama's refusal to comment on this latest batch of war crimes may be significant if only to suggest that Obama wants to project a more reasonable image than offering open vocal support to a regime for whom violence appears to be and end itself.

Now Israel has targeted a Palestinian university you might expect Engage to at least say something but no, not a word.

rose3

thanks alot strive-may-i may Allah bless all who replied to me

and I need more for this

' I think anybody who has studied the region recognizes that the situation for
the ordinary Palestinian in many cases has not improved. And the bottom
line in all these talks and all these conversations is this: Is a child in the
Palestinian territories going to be better off? Do they have a future for
themselves? And is the child in Israel going to feel confident about his or her
safety and security?
And if we can keep our focus on making their lives better and look forward,
and not simply think about all the conflicts and tragedies of the past, then I
think that we have an opportunity to make real progress."