call to prayer on computer

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

there was something like this posted bfore but i cant find it so im reposting it here

im looking for a website that you can download a program with the Adh'an playing so when the time for prayer comes, the adhan will play automatically.

there are software that you can buy that has this but i dont know where to get it so please help:girl3:

jezakallah kheir,

3aberSabyl

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
Assalam alaykum wa ra7mato Allah

box.gif

i think this what you are looking for ," Ela Salaty " program .i'm using it but with arabic interface and i think it has one for english,hope so !

Ela-Salaty is a new Arabic program helps you to remember times of prayer. Also helps you to mention of Allah and has many other advantages. The new on this program that it has a modern beautiful interface, Grapping advices and news from Internet by using RSS technology, support skins, downloadable Azan audios, control windows by add system commands before and after Azan. Ela-Salaty is quite different from any program of the same category.
download page : http://www.ela-salaty.com/index.php?display=downloads.php
or direclty from
finally please make du3a2 for your bro!
salam alaykum

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:

jezakallah kheir 3aberSabyl and A kashmiri for your replies i will look at them inshALLAH.