Can bad deeds take a person to paradise?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

u want to write the answer: no....isnt it?

but the bad deeds can take the person to paradise, if s/he seeks Allah's forgiveness and repents and cries.

pls dont jump on me :)....not my words but of Imam Ghazali (ra)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakAllahu khair brother. Yeah I heard that words of Imam Gazali (may Allah have mercy upon him). Surely I am not gonna jump on you now. But when I saw the title, I was going to................... LOL

:):):)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:salam2:

who is imam ghazali?

even if you didn't do any bad deeds, it is the Mercy of Allah that will enter you into paradise.

:wasalam:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Akhi,

Imaam Ghazali Rahimahullah used to be a Sufi with very strange ideas about Islaam. Although, Scholars say that finally he did repented and died upon correct Aqeedah.

An example (not very exact quotation)of strange things in his book Ahyaa Ul Ullom ud Deen.

One should sit in a room wrapped in a blanket doing nothing, just go out for Farz Salaah. No reading Quran etc...
Someday he will hear voice "O the one wrapped in Blanket" i.e. just like Prophet :saws: got Wahy Ya Ayyuhamm Muzzammil...
:(

:salam2: Akhi,

Imaam Ghazali Rahimahullah used to be a Sufi with very strange ideas about Islaam. Although, Scholars say that finally he did repented and died upon correct Aqeedah.

An example (not very exact quotation)of strange things in his book Ahyaa Ul Ullom ud Deen.

One should sit in a room wrapped in a blanket doing nothing, just go out for Farz Salaah. No reading Quran etc...
Someday he will hear voice "O the one wrapped in Blanket" i.e. just like Prophet :saws: got Wahy Ya Ayyuhamm Muzzammil...
:(

rihamat Allah alayhu

That explains.....:jazaak:

safiya58

Allah forgives those who are sincere and feel regret for their bad deeds... if not the mercy of Allah what else can comfort the sad heart of a sinner... to whom else this sinner can go and ask for forgivnes? and a bad deed what makes you feel sad and humble is better than a good deed what makes you feel proud. Jazak allahu ckair brother ahmed_indian for this words doesn´t matter wether they are your words or not.

wether one can be sure to go to paradise bec of his good deeds nor can one who has many bad deeds be sure he will not enter paradise... it is the mercy of Allah that enter ppl into jannah...