can muslims pray with the cruzifix in the room?

Maria Norway

assamaleikum!!

The question is regarding prayer in a hospital where they have a chaplancy room for prayer...for all religions... so they have crosses and cruzifixes there..is it ok for muslims to pray in there??

Please can anyone help?

Thank you very much!!

imran pardesi

assamaleikum!!

The question is regarding prayer in a hospital where they have a chaplancy room for prayer...for all religions... so they have crosses and cruzifixes there..is it ok for muslims to pray in there??

Please can anyone help?

Thank you very much!!
YES THE WHOLE EARTH IS A MUSALAA FOR MUSLIM

Globalpeace

Banned
assamaleikum!!

Please can anyone help?

Thank you very much!!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister in Islam,

It is the reality of life in the West that most Airports, Hospitals etc. designate a quiet-room for worshiping (for all religions) where Muslims can also go & pray.

These quiet-rooms have symbols of other religion etc. Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity etc.

It is NOT forbidden to pray in these places, but make sure that you are not facing any statues, idols, crosses etc. and they should be covered or concealed if they are in the direction of the qiblah.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=1833&ln=eng&txt=pray church

Asslamo Allaikum Sister in Islam,

It is the reality of life in the West that most Airports, Hospitals etc. designate a quiet-room for worshiping (for all religions) where Muslims can also go & pray.

These quiet-rooms have symbols of other religion etc. Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity etc.

It is NOT forbidden to pray in these places, but make sure that you are not facing any statues, idols, crosses etc. and they should be covered or concealed if they are in the direction of the qiblah.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=1833&ln=eng&txt=pray church

Salaamalikum,

I avoid it as best I can, but I usually put a shirt/basketball in front of me when their are statues, idols, crosses, drawings, etc