can shaii and sunni get married

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
hope all are in best state of eman and health ... my friend asked me a question can a suni girl marry a shaii boy now she dont have any approch to scholer or mufti , anyone know such fatawa??? please no personal opinions...

:wasalam:

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إن كنت فهمت منكم انكم تريدونالزواج من شعي و هذا خطر كبير على حياتكم بل هو أكثر من ذلك على دينكم الحنيف .In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
If you understood you that you Tridonalzoaj of Sai and this is a great danger to your life it is more true to your religion

elqouds2020

و أحدر من الشيعة فهم يتحدثون بواصطة التقية و الكذب على غير الشيعي.Ahdr of Shiites and they talk Bwasth dissimulation and lying to the non-Shiite

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
but one question always occupy my mind , Can we say shaii kafir or they are deviant sect of Islam?
in the city m living every day 6 or 8 persons are being killed everyday in shaii sunii dispute, really disturbing ....
wsalam

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لا نقول إنه كافر و لكن منحرف وهم أخطرمن اليهود فهم في الخفاء يتحالفون بينهم على قلت و تدمير السلمين السنة و التاريخ أثبت ذلك ما حدث في العراق من قتل السنة و في إيران....In the name of God the Merciful

Do not say that an unbeliever, but they are oblique Okhtrmen Jews in secret understanding between them allied to the destruction of scales and I said the year and history has shown that what happened in Iraq and killing Sunnis in Iran ....

elqouds2020

ماعدى الله المسلم مسالم لا يريد الحرب الأهلية فنحنوا تعايش مع اليهود و النصارى و هم أهل الكتاب فكيف من خلفنا في الرئي و لكن من سبى الصحابة و فدف الطاهرة عائشة بنت الصديق فكيف تكون معملتنا معه من أي بلاد.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
ok , Allah knows the best, i don't ask more questions i fear i would ask something wrong, but our governments should regulate such affair between masses,

elqouds2020

Maady God does not want a peaceful Muslim civil war Venhanoa coexistence with Jews and Christians and people of the book, how they are behind us, but in the visions of the prophet and enchant Vdf pure Aisha girl friend, how are Mammeltna him from any country

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
We Are One Big Family In Islam!

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
2qntj6r.gif

Sunni and Shia say the shahadah.

@Thread: can shaii and sunni get married.
Why not???

We are muslims!
:bismillah:

And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience].

Al baqarah 2:43

Sunni and Shia believe:

Allah swt said in holy qur'an;
Say: Allah is One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
Allah neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Allah any equivalent."

We have the same belief.
the difference of some traditional olden days of their practice but that doesn't make them not muslim.

Sunni and Shia believe:

Allah swt said in holy qur'an;
Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

V
V
V
When we try to convert the disbelievers into Islam try not to discriminate or get into 'influence' of the Jews that your own family in Islam saying they are non muslim .
v
v
v
Fact in the holy qur'an:

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers to be the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:82

The Sunni and Shia had been in peace relationship all these years.
married between sunni and shia is not haram .
A common thing.We have Sunni and Shia married all over the world,they respect each other practice.

Don't let 'others' jeopardise
our family ties relationship ,

The FACT is: Sunni plus Shia is one big family in Islam!
And that make the Jews feel threaten and some culprit(pretender)
That pose to be like our family but they are the munafiqin and give a horribly story of us -the opposite that triggered anger among us,
Because of these people,
So why must we belittle each other?
and go our own way,
when we are one Big family that need each other???

After this explaination;
We hope we won't see any more
childish,
ridiculous statement arises again.

Why???
giving 'others' the opportunity making fun of our brotherhood just for the sake of their own interest!!!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you ,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SISTER BUT THE FATAWA I HAVE READ SAYS SOMETHING ELSE ,,
~~~

You must see who issue the Fatwa!!!

We can't simpy call other muslims~ non muslims base on a fatwa man-made.
We still have to follow the holy qur'an kalamullah.
Read the whole of the holy qur'an you will find my reason!

Allah swt says ;
Allah will lift people who believe and are given knowledge among you a few degrees.
Allah knows what you do. "

(Surah Al Mujadilah [58: 11)

Saudi Arabia sentences hard-line cleric to five years in prison
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85225

~Wassalam :)

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
~~~

You must see who issue the Fatwa!!!

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zayd
^and these are senior Scholars.

And that Site too belong to Shakh Salih al-Munajjid who is a very respected scholar, you can read about him here: http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/islamqapages/5

We can't simpy call other muslims~ non muslims base on a fatwa man-made.
We still have to follow the holy qur'an kalamullah.
Read the whole of the holy qur'an you will find my reason!

And what if the person believes that Quran is not complete? :astag:

I am really sorry If I sounded a bit harsh but I'll advise you to be bit careful when you give such bayaan coz that might just destroy other persons life and akhira and you'll be responsible for that. I don't say all shia are kaafir but whats the point seeing you kids beating themselves shouting "alee alee" on street few years later?

I request you plz watch this small vid:

[yt]o87ppdvBPgk[/yt]

Again, extremely sorry If I said anything offensive. May Allah (swt) forgive If I said anything Wrong.

And Allah (swt) Knows the Best.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
2qntj6r.gif

Sunni and Shia say the shahadah.

@Thread: can shaii and sunni get married.
Why not???

We are muslims!

Assalamu'alaikum sister.

I was like you, try to convince my self that shias are Muslims. I can't confirm they are Muslims based on what I've learned about them. I suggest before you pass statement in their favour, pls refer to a good sheikh for advise on shiasm. Make sure he is sunni sheikh not shia. Pls accept my apology if I ever wronged you.

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
نصحة لكم أن تقولون ما هو معروف على الواقع من الشعة هل سبق لكم أن أختلطتم بهم .

elqouds2020

In the name of God the Merciful
Advised you that you say what is known on the reality of the rays Have you ever Ochtlttm them.