can shaii and sunni get married

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شكرا لك هذا جواب شافي و السؤال هل عيشوا الشيعة ...In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
Thank you for the answer to this question is, Shafi and Live out Shia

elqouds2020

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إخواني و أخواتي لو تعلمون ما تلقوه إخواننا من السنة على يدي الشيعة في العراق و خاصة في الفلوجة و من قبل في أفغانستان من العرب الذين كانوا يجاهدون الروس ,كانوا الشيعة يأسرون المجاهد العربي و يسلمونه الى العدو ا الشيوعي فمذا تقول بعد خذا.....

elqouds2020

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
My brothers and sisters if you know what our brothers of the year they received at the hands of the Shiites in Iraq, especially in Fallujah and by the Arabs in Afghanistan from the Russians, who were struggling, they were capturing the struggling Arab Shiites and shall deliver him to the enemy of the Communist Vmma says after Kma .... .

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
:salam2:

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
2qntj6r.gif

Sunni and Shia say the shahadah.

@Thread: can shaii and sunni get married.
Why not???

We are muslims!
:bismillah:

And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience].

Al baqarah 2:43

Sunni and Shia believe:

Allah swt said in holy qur'an;
Say: Allah is One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
Allah neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Allah any equivalent."

We have the same belief.
the difference of some traditional olden days of their practice but that doesn't make them not muslim.

Sunni and Shia believe:

Allah swt said in holy qur'an;
Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

V
V
V
When we try to convert the disbelievers into Islam try not to discriminate or get into 'influence' of the Jews that your own family in Islam saying they are non muslim .
v
v
v
Fact in the holy qur'an:

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers to be the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:82

The Sunni and Shia had been in peace relationship all these years.
married between sunni and shia is not haram .
A common thing.We have Sunni and Shia married all over the world,they respect each other practice.

Don't let 'others' jeopardise
our family ties relationship ,

The FACT is: Sunni plus Shia is one big family in Islam!
And that make the Jews feel threaten and some culprit(pretender)
That pose to be like our family but they are the munafiqin and give a horribly story of us -the opposite that triggered anger among us,
Because of these people,
So why must we belittle each other?
and go our own way,
when we are one Big family that need each other???

After this explaination;
We hope we won't see any more
childish,
ridiculous statement arises again.

Why???
giving 'others' the opportunity making fun of our brotherhood just for the sake of their own interest!!!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Thank you ,
~Wassalam :)

I am sorry to say but people need to really learn to remain silent especially when they are ignorant.

Sunnis and Shi`as are NOT a big happy family. The Shi`as consider the sunnis their biggest enemy, heck they believe that Abu Bakr and `Umar radiyAllaahu `anhumaa are their biggest enemies (an even bigger enemy than Shaytaan).

The shi`as are generally kuffaar and are out of the fold of Islaam to start with, let alone marry them. And who said the shi`as believe in the Qur'aan to start with? Their disbelief in Islaam can be clearly seen on many videos thats available on youtube.

I hope one day people don't come out and say that the Qadianis are a part of this big happy family.