Can WE visit Israel?

apocalypse77

Im just curious and I wana know, isit possible if a muslim from another country traavels and visits Jerusalem (or in this case Israel) or not??

What if its a Muslim from a Non-Muslim country and Muslims from a Muslim coutnry going to Jerusalem etc

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Yes we can

I was asked by a Non-Muslim charity that I have worked with to visit Palestine as their guest but I declined because if I go to Pakistan afterwards to see my mother & stuff; it would have caused all sorts of issues.

My options were:

1) I was told that you can ask the Israelees not to stamp your passport
2) Get another passport

1 doesn’t always work because Israelees don’t really listen to you;

2 is easier if you have a European passport but difficult when you are a US citizen like me.

It wasn’t an easy decision as I always wanted to go there& in the end I politely turned their request down.

Im just curious and I wana know, isit possible if a muslim from another country traavels and visits Jerusalem (or in this case Israel) or not??

What if its a Muslim from a Non-Muslim country and Muslims from a Muslim coutnry going to Jerusalem etc

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum

well i think u know thate jureusalem is divided into 2 parts, the west and the east. the east side is for palestinians. israel is controling all the entries to palestine.and it gonna be harder for a muslim to enter .

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine

:salam2:
I don't know of any Fatwas regarding this. But personally, I won't stand staying there. Form AJlun Castle in Jordan, we can see the Dome of the Rock, and our hearts immediately tear apart out of anguish. My friends have relatives and old houses there, and when they visit there (of course with extreme procedural difficulty), they come back and say "You smell oppression and repression in the air, although Palestine is a very beautiful country."
:(

Globalpeace

Banned
www.zaytoun.org

Asslamo Allaikum,

Lo & behold; speaking of the devil...Hot off the press!

Just got the May newsletter from Cathy...Please see attached for updates.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

My husband can't go :( he's from syria and he'll loose his passport if he steps one foot in Israel

learnermuslim

Salaams,

I know and don't know why Muslim and Arab countries still see visiting Israel as something to lose your passport or question your Islamic/National allegiance.

As we know Al-Aqsa is one of the Three Mosques Muslims are obliged to visit if they can in their lifetime and in a way it is only hurting ourselves if this is not allowed.

Plus if more Muslims went there I think it would make Israel not act in islolation and like the rest of the world take in to account for economic (Tourism) or legal (Free travel) reasons improved conditions for Islam and Muslims in their own territory and as an entity.

I mean I would only go to to Israel for Al-Aqsa in the current situation, why can't I be allowed that Islamic right or be victimised for it? Leaving our Brothers and Sisters totally alone there only makes it worse for them, better to go there and help them directly financially by giving them a living, supporting Muslim/Arab business such as hotels, products, resturants; buy from them, so that they have good livelyhoods and are not only self sufficient, but can live with dignity and not in the constant economic and social downward spiral.