Can you SMELL it coming? :)

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullah dear all,

Insha'Allah, by the Will of Allah we're all keeping well.

so, can you smell it coming?

DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, ask me .... ;)

Wassalamualaikum

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu :) :) :)

*Jumping to Conclusions* Is it Ramadhan?! That's all i smell coming!

It's quivering beneath me... i can not wait :D :D

Ok so now sis, i may be grossly wrong. tell me, what do you smell coming?

wasalam

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
i smell freshly mowed grass coming in from the windows my dad jus cut the grass...its spring down here so thats nice.. and ramadans coming round the corner too. now i think i jumped a little too far!

what can u smell coming??

tasnim

tasnim
i smell freshly mowed grass coming in from the windows my dad jus cut the grass...its spring down here so thats nice.. and ramadans coming round the corner too. now i think i jumped a little too far!

what can u smell coming??

hmm it seems that its day up there...but its night and i smell that the morning will come soon hhe

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam dear all...

Subhan'Allah......you all made me sMiLe :)

and my dear sister Samiha - you know me too well Masha'Allah, yup it is indeed the Frangrance of Ramadan....

i pray that Allah keeps us all alive to smell the blossoming fragrance of Ramadan as it draws closer to us and to actually witness its beauty upon its arrival Ameen.

Welldone to ALL those who guessed right........ ;)

well take care dear all, and remember to keep sMiLiNg, its good for health but even more so, a form of charity.

Fi'Amanillah

Wassalamualaikum
your sister in Islam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
walikom salaam

Masha Allah sister your here on TTI ....

I think its time for all kind of Samosa's in Ramadan :D

welcom back again,

Wa salaam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:salam2:

Subhan'Allah, dear me....

whats up with 'Samosas' and Ramadan?

Subhan'Allah....my dear all...lets remember that Ramadan is a time for Ibadah...that is not to say dont ENJOY your ahem Samosas, but at the same token......the beauty of Ramadan is just sooo unique, in it are blessings so serene....Subhan'Allah.........

you see, people sometimes neglect this fact and think about food...so much so that the ladies of the house are always in the kitchen preparing huge amount of food (which, with due respect, may even be wasted Allahu A'lim)..........the families should get together in this tranquil month and do as much Ibadah as possible 'TOGETHER'...Bi'idhnillah Ta'aala.

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) says, "Ramadan has come to you. (It is) a month of blessing, in which Allah covers you with blessing, for He sends down Mercy, decreases sins and answers prayers. In it, Allah looks at your competition (in good deeds), and boasts about you to His angels. So show Allah goodness from yourselves, for the unfortunate one is he who is deprived in (this month) of the mercy of Allah, the Mighty, the Exalted." [Narrated by Tabarani]

Subhan'Allah wal Alhamdulillah wa La illaha illallah wallahu Akbar...

hmmmmm.....i hope i havent put anybody off Samosa's...lol...please, do enjoy your yummy most scrumtious Samosa's....at the same time, indulge yourselves in the rememberance of Allah our Rabb, our Sustainer :SMILY252: as it is through His Mercy that we are able to eat all the food He has blessed us with (Na3am - yes, even SAMOSAS) lol.......so remember Him Subhanahu wa Ta'aala, and He shall remember you...........Insha'Allah............. ;)

keep me in your righteous Du'as dear brothers and sisters in Islam.....
may ALLAH allow me to implement what i say first and foremost, Ameen ya Rabb Al-Alamin.

Remember, keep sMiLiNg, keep striving :hijabi:

I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem, Allah the Most Merciful.

Fi'Amanillah

Wassalamualaikum

your sister in Islam

user expired!

asalamualaikum,
thanx for the reminder but lets not forget the title of the thread i.e reffereing to smells

thats why i suggested somosas cos they have a distinctive aroma about them....