can you?

warda A

Sister
:salam2:
i hope everyone is in good health inshaallah
am asking about a hadeeth about flies.
that if a fly drops into your glass of water or tea or whatever you are eating, all you have to do is dip the other wing because it contains medicine.
can someone tell me if it is authentic?
and can you do that?dip the other wing?
i automatically throw everything out and scrab the cup or glass, etc
:wasalam:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

This is what i have frm understandislam.net

:wasalam::hijabi:

Attachments

• TheHadeethontheFly.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 24

Sakeena

What?

I don't understand? Eat the fly?? :girl3: You can do that? Please explain insha'Allah. :hijabi

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam alaykum

um i read that attachment i didnt get it..sorry to sound dumb...but what was the experiment about and what did they found out???

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

One dish had a baddie..the other grew a goodie ( soemthing to cure). Just as the Prophet (swas) stated.
We are apt to throw out our drinks if a fly falls in. The Prophet (swas) reminded us of the balance of nature. The fly is a perfect example. If a fly falls into a drink know it will not kill you.

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Not eat the fly sister but for example the fly falls on your drink, it's better to just push it more into your drink and take it off coz one of its wings got the bacteria/virus or whatever that can cause disease and the other one has the ANTIDOTE (a substance which can counteract the bacteria). Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm speaking off top of my head. :D

I don't understand? Eat the fly?? :girl3: You can do that? Please explain insha'Allah. :hijabi