Can't Stand This Place Any Longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casiva

A Servant of Allah
I have just come back after a few months absent on this forum and took a look at several threads for a few weeks. It became clear for me that I couldn't stay on this kind of forum any longer. Reasons:

1. Too many "fake muslims" who support enemy of Islam or sinners in the mask of "love", "forgiveness", and all good things out there. Even they prefer to fight with fellow muslims for those sinners! That is WEIRD. I think "true muslims" will never neglect their own brothers and sisters in faith for sinners or enemy of Islam. There was a thread on another Islamic forum that tried to defend sinners as well, but the other members didn't support it like here, even did the otherwise! That was when I realized that what happened here didn't represent all ummah, and I couldn't stay any longer amongst this kind of ummah. Who knows if there was enemy of Islam around here who tried to make the ummah to love enemy of Allah and sinners! Surely I don't want to be the one that they influence.

2.The technical matter. There are some errors and the system is not as good as other Islamic forum

So yeah, if you want to be taught how it is to love enemy of Islam and sinners, stay on this forum. I have enough of it and will leave this forum immediately. I will go to another Islamic forum, which far more better than here with better ummah as well

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I have seen this forum quite conservative, and even I am not like that, still being here. Isn´t this one enough conservative to you? I personally respect opinions of this forum members - maybe not agree but respect.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

1. Too many "fake muslims" who support enemy of Islam or sinners in the mask of "love", "forgiveness", and all good things out there.
My dear sister, that be true, but do we have any proof against them being fake?

Supporting enemies of Islam? Have you witnessed the members here saying "Hurrah!" at Muslims getting killed or Hugging each other when Qur'an or Sunnah are disrespected? I sure am not aware of this. I've seen TTI to be very intolerant to those who may in the slightest attack the Ummah. Sometimes we even get way ahead of ourselves, being good repellants of Islam tbh.

Even they prefer to fight with fellow muslims for those sinners! That is WEIRD.
No offence intended, Do you actually know someone who is NOT a sinner? I'm a sinner and a Muslim, where do I fit in? Muslim doesn't by definition mean "cleansed of all sins". If I'm defended here by other brothers and sisters. By your statement they are ALL wrong and "weird" because they defended a sinner against "Muslims" who are supposedly not sinners?

I think "true muslims" will never neglect their own brothers and sisters in faith for sinners or enemy of Islam.
Partially true. Muslims know their brothers and sisters to be prone to sins too. So by your definition there just simply can't be someone who is a "Muslim".

There was a thread on another Islamic forum that tried to defend sinners as well, but the other members didn't support it like here, even did the otherwise!
Seems like you liked that forum better. My advice ukhti, go where you get more benefit. If TTI is not helping you grow in your imaan and is of no comfort to you. Don't waste your precious time here. It's better that you use your time in something that's more productive Inshaa`Allah. It's not wise to push yourself into something, that may cause you harm (harm as in stress).
That was when I realized that what happened here didn't represent all ummah,
Of course! How do you expect us to represent 1.4 billion individuals? (Numbers are probably wrong)

and I couldn't stay any longer amongst this kind of ummah. Who knows if there was enemy of Islam around here who tried to make the ummah to love enemy of Allah and sinners! Surely I don't want to be the one that they influence.
Move to a place what suits you.

So yeah, if you want to be taught how it is to love enemy of Islam and sinners, stay on this forum. I have enough of it and will leave this forum immediately. I will go to another Islamic forum, which far more better than here with better ummah as well
I sure am staying. May Allah protect you and bless you. May Allah guide us all to the straight path and forgive our sins.
Yeaaahhh.
She means me :(

But you stay, I will leave.
Excuse me! you got homework to do. You are going no where!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Yeaaahhh.
She means me :(

But you stay, I will leave.

:salam2:

No sister, please don't leave. Nobody wants you to leave. If you must, take a short break and come back soon, because we always look forward to seeing your posts.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
assalamu alaykum dear sister Casiva,

Allah is Al-Hakam and He is the only one who could judge among 'fake' Muslims, nastaghfirullah!

Muslims are people, the religion of al-Islaam is perfect, Muslims are not! We should try our best to follow the example of our beloved Prophet sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam. Would he have judged someone a 'fake' Muslim?

At the end you are judging someone who you think didn't have good manners but you are doing it following your own manners too.... Allah Al-Musta'an!
Our deen is nasiha, you could PM and advice or PM someone from the Administration and share your thoughts, give advice, as I said. Same regarding technical issues.

Jazakhum Allahu khayran wa assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

Status
Not open for further replies.