:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

very very Nice :)
Alhamdulillah!
Thank you for sharing bro n sister
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:

:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:
I USED TO LOVE CATS...BUT NO MORE FOREVER...(ie: trying to love them again..:lol::lol:)
SUBHANALLAH...few months ago a brown biiiiiiiiiiiiigggg cat came into our house and my sister wanted to get rid of him..., and when I tried to help her by chasing that cat way SUBHANALLAH!!!!! he jumped over me...:SMILY309: and I started crying like nothing...:SMILY23::SMILY23:
and now I'm really really scared of cats...these pictures made me shiver for a while..
BUT...Jazakalahu Khair for sharing....INSHA ALLAH i'll try my best to love them again as they too are ALLAH AZZAWAJAL's creation....:lol:
FEE AMANILLAH

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
[yt]qvHXDv2GgBs[/yt]

:salam2:

Who needs MS Word when you can have a cat spell check your essays... :D

Really cute.. I like the way her ears keep moving..

@ sister harb..

Like the twinkle :)P) in the cat's eye when it sees the fish. Priceless expression !.. lol

Sakeena

YA ALLAH!!!four???:eek:hehe kidding sis.good for you:p

What does five fingers say to the face:lol:

XcbEK.gif

:salam2: Oooohhh, I LOOOOVE CATS so much!!! :hearts: they are soo cuddly, sweet, and fiesty!! :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: MashaAllah!! :) I saw a cat wandering around the yard a few nights ago, I gave him some food and water. He wouldn't drink from the pan, but he would lick my hand when I put water on it lolz. A cat's tongue feels like a hair brush!! :lol: :hearts: Awww it tickles!! :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: