Channel 4 Distorted 'Undercover Mosque' Program

Submitter

:salam2:

I'm sure many of you remember the 'Undercover Mosque' program aired on Channel4 in January. Most of us here were outraged at the blatent attempt by Dispatches of editing the program to completely take out of context what was being said by some imams.

It seems the Police noticed the same thing and are now reporting Channel4 to Ofcom:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/6936681.stm

I'm glad this is happening and that it's in the news so that the world can see the injustice that was done in January and the totally false portrayal of Muslims in this program. Programs that portray Muslims in such a negative way at a time when many Muslims are feeling targetted serve only to incite hatred for us and make us feel further alienated.

Wasalam

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

channel 4 news were interviewing Abu Osama and his so called comments he made about women, homosexuals etc. Alhumdulilah he gave good answers to the questions that were put forward to him by the news reader

mohsofi_abdullah

They think their own people are deaf and mute, I guess...
They can't fight Islam with stupidity.
They gotta do better than that.
Like, "we will bomb Al Aqsa, Mecca, and Medina if the afghans/iraqis/palestinians/chechens/indons/filipinos do not surrender their guns" the ones they use to stop the American/Russian/Zionist soldiers from rapping their kids and wives...

boy oh boy...
this is like arguing with a kid, who thinks we take their money when we exchange his/her 5 one dollar notes with a 5 dollar note. The kids will always say "it's not fair, pa... I want my money back, you can't steal from me like that, pa..." [crying]...
then you have to teach mathematics to a 5 year old, so that they could understand the value of money, and that might take some time because they are just not thrilled with the systems, that incites no hatred nor war...
lol

"fairness is the hardest lesson to teach"

LIFE4ALLAH

may be it is another way of making porgram popular so that people who have not seen it they also view it.
Allah know the best
:salah: