Crazy! Children massacred in Pakistan school attack

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Children among 130 dead as Pakistani Taliban gunmen walk into army-run Peshawar school looking for people to kill.

At least 130 people, including 80 children, have died in a horrific attack by Pakistani Taliban fighters (TTP) on a military-run school in Peshawar in Pakistan's northwest.

Several explosions and gunfire rung out as six armed men attacked the Army Public School on Tuesday morning, in one the bloodiest attacks in Pakistan's history. Officials told Al Jazeera that all six attackers were killed in the operation and that the death toll was likely to rise.

Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder, reporting from Peshawar, said "most of the younger pupils escaped the school, but the senior students were not so lucky".

The deadly attack triggered shock and outrage across the world. Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said it was a "national tragedy" and said those killed were "my children".

Shell-shocked survivors described the attack as nothing short of mayhem. The attackers came dressed in paramilitary uniforms looking for people to kill.

One survivor, Shahrukh Khan, 16, shot in both legs. said he managed to survive after playing dead.

"The man with big boots kept on looking for students and pumping bullets into their bodies. I lay as still as I could and closed my eyes, waiting to get shot again," Khan said from the trauma ward at the Lady Reading hospital in Peshawar.

The Pakistan Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack.

Muhammad Khorasani, TTP spokesperson, told Al Jazeera that six suicide bombers had been sent to the school.

He said the attackers had been given orders to allow the youngest students to leave but to kill the rest.

The attack was in retaliation for an ongoing Pakistan Army operation against the TTP and its allies in the North Waziristan tribal area, Khorasani said.

The TTP said many of their family members had been killed in the campaign, and said the attack on the school was in revenge for those deaths.

"Many TTP members have lost their family members and they have said they want to inflict pain," Al Jazeera's Kamal Hyder said.

"But many ordinary people put their children in military schools because of the relatively higher standard of education, so normal people have been hit as well by this."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/...my-run-school-pakistan-20141216742794184.html

MehmetHilmi

Savages. Cowards who think attacking a school and killing children is justified.

This is really sad and may Allah forgive those who were slaughtered.

The Taliban have no right to exist anymore. Peace cannot be made with animals who don't comprehend anything but killing kids.

zaman-gm

"O" "Allah."
NO no no......

How could some one kill a children!!!:12-angryredarms:
It make me crazy every time i remember this news. "Oh" Allah."

Destroy them who destroyed your Garden.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
May Allah have mercy on our brothers and sisters killed in the attack, and May allah give patience to their families.

Here's what Ustadh Yasir Qadhi wrote on his page yesterday:

I don't get it. I really just don't get it. I am in shock and unable to write clearly.

Attacking a school? Killing children?! Over 126 people massacred?

For what? Who could do this? Are these people human?

If the Taliban is really behind this, I have no doubt in my mind that this one incident will be the end of this group, once and for all.

Those who defended other incidents in the past, all in the name of fighting drone attacks and American aggression and your long, never ending list: I'd really like to see you defend this one. Actually, scratch that, if you feel this act is defensible I don't think this world is a place for you to live in, and I don't want to hear anything from you or about you.

As the father of four children, my sympathies and duas go out to ALL of the families of that school.

For how long will we tolerate and defend fanaticism? Do people not see that when you open this door of allowing innocent deaths, the logical conclusion will be such an attack?! Do ISIS supporters and al-Qaeda types not understand that their rhetoric inevitably causes their own followers to become deaf, dumb and blind, and that this leads to such fanaticism and psychopathic bloodshed?

Who cares if the parents of these children were Pakistani military and that it was a school for the children of the army - WHAT HAVE THESE CHILDREN DONE TO DESERVE SUCH A CRUEL AND DASTARDLY DEATH?? Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, justifies this massacre.

"And when the young girl buried alive will be asked: For what crime was she killed?" [Takwir: 8]