Clear Mind and doubt

shahrukh-cule

Asalam Alikum friends im new to this website. im 16 year old from Saudi Arabia , i have a problem that rubbish things always comes in my mind i want to overcome this problem cause its making me feel so bad while praying it happens also, shaytan does it i think. i feel like im a bad person and i always repent to Allah. and i pray 5 times daily Alhamdullah. hope you can help me sorry for bad english.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

Welcome to the site brother, and your English is not so bad :)

I think if you keep your mind busy with good things (reading, lectures, halal friends and so on) then the rubbish things will come less and less, in shaa Allah. Turn to Allah, make du'a for your situation.

BarakAllah feek

shahrukh-cule

wa alaikum asalaam

Welcome to the site brother, and your English is not so bad :)

I think if you keep your mind busy with good things (reading, lectures, halal friends and so on) then the rubbish things will come less and less, in shaa Allah. Turn to Allah, make du'a for your situation.

BarakAllah feek
Thanks brother i will do like this
Jazakallah Khair :)

zaman-gm

Ma Sha Allah.
Realizing/Understanding of a problem is, Half solution of the problem.
As a human being we have to face some unavoidable realistic. This time Three things are important_ Self control, Books & friends (any level, who is benevolent/good for you).

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim
Islam teaches us how to struggle against evil within our ownselves by having more knowledge of Islam ( Quran and Sunna) , concentrating while praying, remembering death, doing good deeds ......trying to be with a good company. What you are going through is very natural we all feel it sometimes.......just continue praying .

mosabaig

Asalam Alikum friends im new to this website. im 16 year old from Saudi Arabia , i have a problem that rubbish things always comes in my mind i want to overcome this problem cause its making me feel so bad while praying it happens also, shaytan does it i think. i feel like im a bad person and i always repent to Allah. and i pray 5 times daily Alhamdullah. hope you can help me sorry for bad english.

WaAlakum Assalam

MashAllah by understanding there is somthing I have to fix you are on a right step. simply as you are a young person become teacher make your target to gain islamic understandings from books from diffrent scholers and donot be easy on your self and waste time knowlegde will improve mind and soul physical workout will bring many benefit to your body and eating less or fasting will do wonders to achieve all these goals. Always AIM HIGH and WORK HARD be with the GOOD people Always. Make Duaas for the Umah of the Prophet