CNN & New Yorker - Bush Planned Lebanon War Months Before(video)

Ayep

Asalamualaikum bros and sisters,

Check this video interview of Seymour Hersh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5eBrfrWoTk

Some of us will say, "we suspected that" while some of us will say, "we did'nt know that", so I hope we all now know what the enemies of Islam are planning next!

'They plan their plans, and He plans His plans, and He is the best of planners!'-Quran

3assal

Wow that video does make sense... if they want to go after Iran they have to get the weapons from Hezballah :S Astagfurallah, so many innocent people died as a result of this :(

Ayep

The group responsible for planning their future onto us.

Asalaimualaikum bros and sisters,

I wonder how many of us suspected or know the think tanks that is responsible for the suffering of people around the world. Well its called the PNAC-Plan for New American Century. The is the group which plans the blueprint for the US president to undertake during his term at least 10 years in advance. Just browse and look see who is in the group.http://home.earthlink.net/~platter/neo-conservatism/pnac.html
The important names are on the right side of the page. Make a guess how many jews are there?

The next time if injustice comes upon our countries at least we can point a finger at who is the brain behind the brawn. Hopefully we all know the root of all evil. Bush may go but the thinks tanks are here to stay for many years to come. Lets all dua and let them become ineffective so that we can at least protect the future of the Muslim ummah.

They plan their plans, and He plans His plans, and He is the best of planners!

Allahu Akhbar!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum, i dont think judaism or Christianity has anything to do with, just the Zionist ideas that have developed about one century ago.

The video has seymour hersh, and you have other Jewish people like Noam Chomsky, Finkelstein and others who speak against the Administration and are supportive of Palestinians, Iraqis etc .

PNAC is a zionist neocon entity.

Ayep

Mabsoot said:
assalamu alaykum, i dont think judaism or Christianity has anything to do with, just the Zionist ideas that have developed about one century ago.

The video has seymour hersh, and you have other Jewish people like Noam Chomsky, Finkelstein and others who speak against the Administration and are supportive of Palestinians, Iraqis etc .

PNAC is a zionist neocon entity.

Asalamualaikum brother,

I totally agree with you brother Mabsoot. There are a fraction of Americans and Israelis both Jews and Christians who disagree with the foreign policy of the US. I am not saying all of them are bad guys. However the Jewish lobby who are pro Zionist is so powerful that any opposition or challenge on them are quickly removed or covered up. Any US official who dare to speak out against the US policies are quickly removed from office ex. congressman Paul Findley and others.

According to ex congressman Paul Findley, the reason the Christians in US who support the Zionist movement are because they believe in the 'chosen' people. At this time and age, it is hard to believe religion is the motivation for all that but this is what exactly is happenning. All the secular views that religion should take the backseat in politics is totally false because the people who plan to rule the world as I mentioned in the earlier post are trying to fulfill a biblical prophesy from the Old and New Testament, the establishment of the State of Israel. Now is'nt that something that revolve around religion itself. The western world never fails to contradicts itself.

Abuyahya

Subhanallah, that was really interesting, unfortunatley many people dont know about how corrupt the US government is and how much they are allied with the Isreal government. It seems that both these two tyrants and their allies will continue to commit atrocities against muslims while the whole world watches and no one will stand about against them. And if anyone even think or considers the UN as a savour or a helper to muslim countries, they should go and read up on which countries consist of the supreme council of the UN and how much power is given to these 5 nations.