CNN Today! Blitzer, Duke square off on 'Zionism' charges "

marzuki mohamed

:salam2:

A must see from CNN ..!!! David Duke speak the thruth about what is happening politically in US today due to zionism Israel lobbyiest by AIPAC..in both economically and politically...!!!!!

"....CNN's Wolf Blitzer has a heated exchange with former KKK member David Duke about the Holocaust (December 13)..."

:salah:

wasalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:wasalam:
I wouldn't trust David Duke. That guy is anti-everything-non-Christian; INCLUDING non-white people.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Dear Brother,

You may find that David Duke also has documented “Anti-Muslim” and documented Anti-White views as pointed out by "NewMuslim"...Off course I don't mean to be judgemental & assume that you didn’t know about it.

Perhaps you are simply pointing out his “Anti-Zionist” views which can be easily found on his web-site & his book (Jewish Supermacism)…In my humble & unqualified opinion the book doesn’t explore any new grounds but it is neatly put together & presents the facts (already in the public domain) in a serialised manner making it an interesting read.

David Duke Interviewed On CNN
Interview Conducted By Wolf Blitzer
December 13th, 2006
Wolf: Mr. Duke, thanks very much for coming in. What do you say to those who say — who charge, and there are many, that you’re there in Tehran at this Holocaust conference simply because you hate Jews?
David: Well, first off, Mr. Blitzer, I resent the introduction you made of me. You mentioned the Ku Klux Klan 11 times. That was over 30 — well, 30 years ago in my life, and since that time I got elected to the House of Representatives, I became — and I received a full doctorate, I have been a teacher, I have one of the best selling books in the world.
And you interview many former communists in governments all over the world and you don’t introduce them by saying former communist and certainly not 11 times. I think you’re biased because you’re a former lobbyist for AIPAC. You’re a Jewish extremist, supporter of Israel, so you want to bias anyone who criticizes Zionism.
Wolf: Well, do you hate Jews?
David: No, I don’t. Do you hate people who don’t want to be controlled? Do you hate Americans who don’t want the Israeli lobby to have Americans fight and die and thousands maimed because Israel wants it in the Middle East? We have a war in Iraq because Israel wanted that war, not for American interests.
They lied to us about weapons of mass destruction, and now they’re trying to get America into war against Iran, and I think it would be a tragedy for this country, a tragedy for the world. And you don’t like what I say against Zionism so you want to talk about the Ku Klux Klan rather than the issues facing the world……………………..

Tahar

We have to distance ourselves from these people (KKK, Supremacists, holocaust deniers...) They are motivated by hate, while Islam is about equality and justice. Muslims don't hate because anybody is a potential future Muslim: Islam is universal. Jewish and Christian people are our brothers and sisters in humanity. And we pray to Allah to guide them to the true path of Islam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Br Tahar,

Masha'Allah Brother; May Allah (SWT) reward you for your Nseehah & wise words & increase them in frequency (Ameen)...

marzuki mohamed

:salam2:

bro NewMuslim,bro globalpeace & bro tahar,Marwa17

thanks for sharing your advice and opinion.Apreciated.

correct bro Globalpeace,it was because his anti-zionist view that caught my attention like what you post below.

"....Perhaps you are simply pointing out his “Anti-Zionist” views which can be easily found on his web-site & his book (Jewish Supermacism)…In my humble & unqualified opinion the book doesn’t explore any new grounds but it is neatly put together & presents the facts (already in the public domain) in a serialised manner making it an interesting read...."

bro Tahar,

thanks for 'nasihat'

wasalam.

Akilah

Assalam Alaikum,

I saw the news clip as well, and what I appreciate about it is his speaking agains the oppressio done by Zionist policies. I am not a supporter of Duke because I cannot be sure of what is in his intentions, but I do know that it was not right for everyone to keep bringing up his KKK past because if he said that he is not that anymore than we have to take his word for it, as Allah knows best and we cannot judge him. I mean, even though he is not a Muslim or anything,the idea of judging him about his kkk past is like judging every revert to Islam not by their new Faith and practices but by the actions of the past, and that is very very wrong. So Brothers and Sisters I urge you to understand this important concept. Last thing, is that I think the interview is important from a political and media perspective because it shows the way in which media taints issues, as you see in the interview that he is introduce many times about how he was in the kkk but they don't highlight his achievements, and in this same way, the media does this whenever a terrorist does a crime, they can't help but mention he is a Muslim (obviously a very bad one) or if a person does a crime they always have to mention when the person is black, but otherwise race doesn't play an issue. The zionist lobby does exist, and it is a political problem, not necessarily a conspiracy against islam. it's all about money, and power.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
David Duke is corrupting the anti-zionist movement!!!

He's the type of person that helps those blind, double standard Israeli supporters say things like "if you oppose Israel you are either a white supremacist or 'islamofacextremoterrorist' [insert made up word here]".

How can David Duke be against Israel when the overwhelming majority of the country are WHITE. European Jews look like and are like European non-Jews. The only purpose he is serving is giving pro-Israeli people something to use as an example and disrepute the work of other hard working, non racist people.

Ayep

:salam2: brothers and sisters

I would take every comment by a non-Muslim with a pinch of salt. He may hold that view because it is the popular sentiment at this moment. He may change to another in the future. He can also be anti-Zionist and anti-Islam at the same time. That do not make him right.

Let the pages of time unfold, then we will know of his real intentions.
"In the North they may condemn it and in the South they support it".
Let not that in the end, we become the fools for listening to him.

Whatever good or evil there is, the Quran already confirmed it.

Allah knows best.

Globalpeace

Banned
Naughty Boys!

Asslamo Allaikum All,

1) US President Gerald Ford suspended Aid to Israel in 1975 but had to do a U-TURN because of AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee]..off course Gerald Ford lost the election

2) Israel asked for 10 billion USD [1991] in US Aid to sit on the sidelines during the Gulf-War. President Bush (Sr.) put the aid on hold because he wanted to at least show a semblance of balance in US Mid-East Policy. He was targeted by AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee] shortly after the 1991 Gulf War began, Thomas Dine, then president of AIPAC, told the Wall Street Journal that his organization had been busy behind the scenes building support for the war. “Yes, we were active,” said Dine. “These are the great issues of our time. If you sit on the sidelines, you have no voice.” By the time President Bush (Sr.) under relentless pressure made a U-Turn…his ratings had plummeted and he was dead-meat

3) President Bush (Jr.) earlier in his 1st term made a comment about “Jenin Massacre” that “Enough is Enough” … AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee] furiously objected to his comments. President Bush (Jr.) changed his tone from then on (on Middle-East) and the rest is history.

4) Ex-President Bill Clinton told an audience in Toronto, Canada, on Tuesday that he would personally fight "in the trench" alongside the Israel Defense Forces to repel an attack on the Jewish state by Iraq. [Wednesday, July 31, 2002]

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Tragic Deaths

We have to distance ourselves from these people (KKK, Supremacists, holocaust deniers...) They are motivated by hate, while Islam is about equality and justice. Muslims don't hate because anybody is a potential future Muslim: Islam is universal. Jewish and Christian people are our brothers and sisters in humanity. And we pray to Allah to guide them to the true path of Islam.
They 're not our brothers. http://www.aswatalislam.net/

In Chechnya, they kill muslims because a lot of Orthadox Christains convert to Islam in Russia and they don't like that. Research Alexander Litvenenko, the Russian spy who died for our brothers. But! Mashallah Allah is the true and the One! Alexander converted to Islam 2 days before he died! Verily Allah is the greatest! If he didn't convert, NoawZoubyka Min Zalik, he would've had a tragic death for he would have been punished for not being muslim.

Muslim (203) narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that a man said: “O Messenger of Allaah, where is my father?” He said: “In Hell.” When he turned away he called him back and said: “My father and your father are in Hell.”

Muslim (976) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I asked my Lord for permission to pray for forgiveness for my mother, but He did not give me permission. And I asked Him for permission to visit her grave, and He gave me permission.”

Muslim (976) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I asked my Lord for permission to pray for forgiveness for my mother, but He did not give me permission. And I asked Him for permission to visit her grave, and He gave me permission.”

It says in ‘Awn al-Ma’bood:

“But He did not give me permission” means: because she was a kaafirah (disbeliever) and it is not permissible to pray for forgiveness for the kuffaar.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

This shows that it is not permitted to pray for forgiveness for the kuffaar.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “My father and your father are in Hell,” he spoke with knowledge, for he did not speak on the basis of his whims and desires, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“By the star when it goes down (or vanishes).

2. Your companion (Muhammad) has neither gone astray nor has erred.

3. Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.

4. It is only a Revelation revealed”

[al-Najm 53:1-4]

This shows that whoever dies in a state of kufr will be in Hell. And being related to one who is close to Allaah will not avail him anything. It also shows that whoever died during the fatrah (the interval between the Prophethood of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and that of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) and was the follower of the way of the Arabs at that time, which was idol worship, will also be among the people of Hell. There is no excuse for the call not reaching them, because the call of Ibraaheem and other Prophets (peace be upon them) had reached these people.

After and during Prophet Esa and Prophet Uzayr Peace Be Upon Them, there were muslims who memorized the Tawrat and the Injeel.

See these Islamic Cartoons:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8833394514192063707&q=islamic+story

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6038765050348946338&q=islamic+story