Problem common cold/flu home remedies

A.Abubaker

Assalam Alaikkum,

So, I feel like my brain is trickling ''more like flowing'' through my nostrils:dispirited:, I have tried everything i can think of but nothing has helped so far.

I think I can also see a tiny piece of my lung on the wall when sneezed just now,lol.

If you know any home remedies that has worked for you guys in such situations then please post them up.

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Walaikum salam brother abubaker..i dont know of any remedy other than giving steam ...take a big bowl that can hold hotttt water ..add some vicks cream and then take a thick cloth and cover yourself and the bowl and then stay there for a few minutes..its annoyng at first but once you get it going..you kinda love itt..so do it for half an hour with 3 minutes break wenever u feel irritated..also dont forget to have the tissues with you it can get a liitle rainy from the nose.. :p and take care inshaa allah i will pray for you brother.. Hope i was usefull. :)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:
I recommend spicy food, doesn't matter what it is as long as it has plenty chilli. Halfway through your nose will be as clear as can be. Good time to pause and rinse it out. When finished eating, go to bed and stay there - at least keep warm and get lots of sleep.
In shaa Allah, works for me

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu Alaikkum brother,
Take half a clove of raw garlic, cut it into very fine pieces and then put them in your mouth and chew them as long as you can(you will find it not easy) and them with a small amount of water swallow chewed garlic.
With in 2 minutes your nasal path will be cleared for normal breathing in sha Allah.