Completion of PhD degree......

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Assalamo alaikum,
Alhamdulillah with the grace of Allaah swt, i finally attained my PhD degree in pharmacology and toxicology. My research thesis title is" effect of ivermectin on macrophages and angiogenesis in poultry".
Now my qualification is DVM, M. Sc (Honors ) in Pharmacology, PhD (Pharmacology and Toxicology).
May Allaah swt give me faith too to differentiate between good and bad deeds and to select the right path to paradise. as i know my degrees are not having abilities to make me successful on the day of judgement. so please pray for me, my parents, my family and all muslim ummah to be succeeded on the day of judgement.
allah hafiz

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Mabrook Alaik Brother.

May Allah Azzawajal help you to promote more to the society, Aameen

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
jazak allaah khair, respected sister.
i am always ready to help my dear brothers and sisters for higher studies....
regards

Shak78

Mabrook Brother, well done! To get a PhD is not easy and I commend you on your dedication to finish your education at the level.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation!

Assalamo alaikum,
Alhamdulillah with the grace of Allaah swt, i finally attained my PhD degree in pharmacology and toxicology. My research thesis title is" effect of ivermectin on macrophages and angiogenesis in poultry".
Now my qualification is DVM, M. Sc (Honors ) in Pharmacology, PhD (Pharmacology and Toxicology).
May Allaah swt give me faith too to differentiate between good and bad deeds and to select the right path to paradise. as i know my degrees are not having abilities to make me successful on the day of judgement. so please pray for me, my parents, my family and all muslim ummah to be succeeded on the day of judgement.
allah hafiz
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Congratulation!
Well done!!!

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
And
All the best for your future~Amin!

Take care!