concerning friendship requests.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2: to all my brothers and sisters :)

Sorry but i couldn't digest what was said!!!

if same concept was applied, then a male should not reply to another female's 'public' post (!because some feelings might ignite!?)... nor should a male be able to PM a female.... Nor should a male be able to check a female's profile... Nor should there be an open sister (or brothers) only to other sex... and Nor... and Nor... and Nor................... Until we have TTI_Brothers_Only.com and TTI_Sisters_Only.com.... LOL

can you see what i am trying to say???... If one doesn't fear Allah, then he/she doesn't fear Allah... Internet could be used in a bad or good way depends on ONE'S CHOICE....

I come to TTI to learn and share any good articles that i read... VERY NICE ENVIRONMENT here at TTI... I love you all for the shake of Allah :hearts:

wasalamo alaikom

:salam2: i under stand what your saying bro but heres the thing if i was to give a private messege to a sister i could say alot of things you don't know about and if it was public you can see it this way your a witness to what i have said to the sisters [in general] along with the brothers...on the other hand a person shudn't write anything uneccessary [a reminder to myself i've been known to get carried away] but do you get my point by writing it in a public disscussion your not prone to those sort of feelings or any sort of unneccessary response and the persons intention...only Allah knows but as muslims if a person is to directly address a sister over a public discussion out of the 72 excuses they might be trying to correct them in something
please let me know if your confused

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: i under stand what your saying bro but heres the thing if i was to give a private messege to a sister i could say alot of things you don't know about and if it was public you can see it this way your a witness to what i have said to the sisters [in general] along with the brothers...on the other hand a person shudn't write anything uneccessary [a reminder to myself i've been known to get carried away] but do you get my point by writing it in a public disscussion your not prone to those sort of feelings or any sort of unneccessary response and the persons intention...only Allah knows but as muslims if a person is to directly address a sister over a public discussion out of the 72 excuses they might be trying to correct them in something
please let me know if your confused

Wa3alaikom asalam warahmatu Allah wa barakatuh brother SwordofAllah :)

Jazaka Allah Kair for trying to explain to me....

As I see it... posting in one's profile is public... having a friend in a friends' list is public... Just as posting in public...

Wasalamo alaikom

naaad

mu'minah
salaam alaikum
what i genuinely feel is that in a place like TTI, i think most of our conversations or discussions should be about Islam and goodness. i dont think befriending someone is bad but yes as it is said, a person should firstly FEAR ALLAH in all matters. and members should pm each other only when they need help or advice in a matter which they dont want 2 discuss in public. one more thing, females should not be too lenient or soft in their exchange of words with the males and vice versa...

May ALLAH guide us and keep us going straight on the Path of Islam......
نعوض بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum

The Rules are clear for this site where brothers and sisters should be discussing things in the forum. Sisters should be PMing and conversing with Sisters and not with Brothers.

Apart from the Moderators, who have specific reasons to be PMing, other members do not have reason to be chatting in private, especially brothers/sisters or exchanging emails etc. -- Nor, should anyone be so easily trusting of those on the net.

assalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.