Confession...

Tinytoes

It pains me to write it but I must.
It will tear me apart to remember all that I made myself forget
But I must....

I had a mother. I had a mother who I hurt so badly.
From the very start she had hopes for me. She would dream dreams for me.
She saw me as the brightest of all her children but from the very start all I thought about was wrong.
I used what I had to make others happy. Those who did not matter but on my mothers heart I walked. Without a second thought taking for granted everything she did.
She had very little but would give it all to us. I know now that she put us in front of her needs every time.
Over other people I would not speak to her.
Over other people I took from her.
Over other people I would keep secrets from her.
Over other people I would side against her using what I knew to hurt her.
Over other people I would backbite her. My beautiful mother who did not deserve a wolf like me.
What excuse do I have or will I give?

Every day a new memory comes. The shame rips me apart and I want to cry.
Oh Allah what can I do or say to make it stop?
What will I do when I am asked about her rights and I did nothing to honor them?
What a hypocrite I feel telling others to be good to their mothers but I was scum to my own.

I can hear her tears, I can smell her smell.
If I could just climb into her lap and sleep there knowing she was happy with me.

I cry as I write this. I cry knowing that the gates of Jannah were open to me and my actions forced them to close on me.
Where will I find a chance like this again?

I shouted at my mother, I lied to my mother, I thought of myself as better. Not knowing the pain she had seen in her own life. Her mother had died when she was just 6.
What must she have thought when she held me as a baby? Did she think that this boy would grow up to bring pain and destruction to her as I did?

If I ask her to forgive me she would such is the love of a mother. Nobody can forgive like a mother. Nobody can overlook faults like a mother.
She would forgive but why did I treat my gift from Allah in this way? What a wretched soul I am.
How I thought myself clever but I was nothing but a fool. The shayateen must have delighted over my actions while the angels must have felt shame.

Time is the greatest healer but these scars run deep. Friends come and go, women come and go but my mother was one and nothing will ever bring back the chance to put right what I made wrong.

How did I ever think that friends could love me as much as you did?
How long did they put up with me before they went back to their own lives but with you I was a part of your life.
Even after all that I did you would call me to see if I was well, if I had eaten, if I was wearing warm clothes.
Did my friends go out and buy things for me putting my needs first like you did?
I remember how happy you would get when you would dress me when I was young ready for Eid.
You gave your life in service to me and expected nothing in return.

I can’t smile without remembering you and when I remember the smile fades and in its place is shame and guilt.
My mother! My life for you, my blood for you, my limbs for you, and my tears .All I ask is that make the pain stop.

The righteous say "Coming to the rights of relatives, it is the right of your mother that you should appreciate that she carried you [in her womb] as nobody carries anybody, and fed you the fruits of her heart which nobody feeds anybody, and protected you [during pregnancy] with her ears, hands, legs, hair, limbs, [in short] with her whole being, gladly, cheerfully and carefully; suffering patiently all the worries, pains, difficulties and sorrows [of pregnancy], till Allah removed you from her and brought you into this world."
"Then she was most happy feeding you, even if she herself had no clothes; giving you milk and water; not caring for her own thirst; keeping you in the shade, even if she had to suffer from the heat of the sun; giving you every comfort with her own hardship; lulling you to sleep while keeping herself awake."
"And [remember that] her womb was your abode, and her lap your refuge, and her breast your feeder, and her whole existence your protection; it was she, not you, who was braving the heat and cold of this world for your safety."

What in my life have I ever done that was as noble as that?
All I did was complain and feel bitter. All I did was eat and sleep while disobeying you one day to the next. When I had money I kept it thinking I would be deprived but when you had you would always give to me. I remember the 10p you would give me at lunch time to buy sweets.

I strive now on the path of The One, The Eternal secretly hoping that you will get a share of any good I might receive.
I pained you in this life all I can do is try to make your next home There will be bricks of gold and silver and the mortar will be of musk and its gravel will be of garnet and pearls and its dust of saffron. I pray that your will be this abode. I pray that I will live next to you so I can spend an eternity washing your feet.

They came and went oh mother but your love was eternal…

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:SMILY23::SMILY23:That was so beautiful. We do take for granted the things that our mothers do. The last thing my mother said to me was "I LOVE YOU". I truly miss her so much and I pray that I see her in Jannah inshallah.

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL POEM, I WAS LITERALLY CRYING WHEN I WAS READING IT.:girl3:

:wasalam::mashallah:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asalamu alaykum
subhanallah!
Awww jazakallah this is so beautiful
i had tears when i was reading it mashallah

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum TinyToes,

:bismillah1:

I read that all the way through. And I am lost for words.

I just want to let you know that everything in life is a lesson. We must learn from it. Thats why Rasulullah :saw: said that "One should not be bitten from the same hole twice". Feeling shameful, guilty and repenting over our actions is a sign of Imaan. And I pray the highest state of Imaan for you Brother. I pray that your Imaan rises to the most elevated of stages and Insha Allah stays there. I pray that your light shine upon many, to bring them to this Divine and True Religion. I pray for you Brother that all the Burdens of your hearts be lifted and that Allah Blesses you with Eternal happiness of this life and the Next Insha Allah. Aameen.

Talking to people is a way of lifting the burden, And I get very happy when people do that!

Assalamualaikum

(*PS* If this is not your own story, as I assumed it is, just ignore what I wrote)

Tinytoes

Assalamualaikum TinyToes,

:bismillah1:

I read that all the way through. And I am lost for words.

I just want to let you know that everything in life is a lesson. We must learn from it. Thats why Rasulullah :saw: said that "One should not be bitten from the same hole twice". Feeling shameful, guilty and repenting over our actions is a sign of Imaan. And I pray the highest state of Imaan for you Brother. I pray that your Imaan rises to the most elevated of stages and Insha Allah stays there. I pray that your light shine upon many, to bring them to this Divine and True Religion. I pray for you Brother that all the Burdens of your hearts be lifted and that Allah Blesses you with Eternal happiness of this life and the Next Insha Allah. Aameen.

Talking to people is a way of lifting the burden, And I get very happy when people do that!

Assalamualaikum

(*PS* If this is not your own story, as I assumed it is, just ignore what I wrote)

:wasalam:

It is my story and i wrote it to help me get closure. It eats away at me all the time.
Many times when a clamity comes my way i belive it is because of how i hurt my mother.

I tell this to those to disobey their parents. You too will cry like i cry.

Mesbah01 you have made a beautiful dua for me and i ask Allah that he accepts from you. I could not let another post go without making a dua of my own for you.

I ask that Allah gives you a firm foothold in the Deen
That Allah gives you good health and good senses
That Allah makes your search of knowledge fruitful
That Allah keeps your Iman strong
That Allah fills you with Taqwa
That Allah fills you with Ihsan
That Allah makes you firm on Tawheed and keeps you away from the hidden and apparent Shirk
That Allah forgives that what you do knowingly and unknowingly, the major and minor, the first and the last.
That Allah gives you khushoo in Salaah and away from the whispering of Shaytan
That Allah allows you to spend freely in His path
That Allah makes your manners and character beautiful
That Allah keeps those that you loves and that love you in His favor
That you hold to that which is pleasing only to Allah
That your tongue will always be moist with the remembrance of Allah
That your actions and intentions will always been in line with the Sunnah
That you are given the best of deaths
That Allah makes you of the best of companions in this life and the next
That Allah keeps you safe from the plots of Shaytan and the evil from among the humans and the jinns
That Allah makes your affairs easy
That Allah gives you your book in your right hand
That Allah admits you to Janatul Firdaws
That Allah keeps you far from the Hellfire
That Allah makes The Day of Judgment easy for you.
That Allah keeps you with the best of creation
That Allah allows you to drink from the fountain of the Prophet (saw)
That Allah allows the Prophet (saw) to intercede for you and us
That Allah allows you the pleasure of seeing Him(swt) in All His Glory

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:ma: that was absoluty one of the most beautiful pome i read so far. may Allah subhana wata'ala buil our mother house in jannah and let us be with them ameen. may Allah subhana wata'ala grant u jannatul firdowsa ameen,ameen,ameen

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Brother, a mother loves her child..no matter what...a mother accepts her child..and she knows that her child is only hers for so long..a child has to live and learn..and they come to safety when things do not go well and they shout and they scream and they take and take...but a mother gives for that is where she gains her strenght..in loving ...because her child is her hope and her dreams come true...

nori suja'i

when talking about 'mother', i feel breathless. lucky for sisters & brothers who still have mother. u can keep n save so much blessing as u can as Allah's blessing come from parent (written in AlQur'an). if our parent 'redhaa' on us, we already got that blessing as we do something that Allah please but unfotunately if we ill treated her, Allah's curse not when our mother is still alive but once she closed her eyes forever, her child will never be happy in this world and may be in the hereafter, Wallahualam .
so be good to our mother since we still have a chance now no matter wheather she's a muslim or not because i have seen so much for my own 'iktibaar'.

wassalam

nori suja'i

when talking about 'mother', i feel breathless. lucky for sisters & brothers who still have mother. u can keep n save so much blessing as u can as Allah's blessing come from parent (written in AlQur'an). if our parent 'redhaa' on us, we already got that blessing as we do something that Allah please but unfotunately if we ill treated her, Allah's curse not when our mother is still alive but once she closed her eyes forever, her child will never be happy in this world and may be in the hereafter, Wallahualam .
so be good to our mother while we still have a chance now no matter wheather she's a muslim or if she treated us bad or not because i have seen so much before for my own 'iktibaar'.

wassalam

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother tinytoes did you really hurt too much? may allah forgive you and us for having hurt our mothers. anyways i hope that your duas get accepted. inshallah work hard and allah will accept your efforts. ameen. asalamu alaykum.

as33

SubhanAllah

Its such a beautiful poem, very touching, it made me cry... May Allah always keep you happy and give you countless blessings.:tti_sister:

nori suja'i

so sorry as i had sent it twice by accident. anyway just to add that man have talaq for his wife but not to his mother.
i believe the most luckiest man in this world is the one who treated both women (mother/wife) equally 7 make them as best friends.

muminah92

asalam w3likum brother
that was one of da best poems i've ever read
and also hurtful poems this gives alot of memory
thank u soo much for this beautiful poem
may allah subhanah wat3la ease ur pain and bless u at all times
take care wish u da best in this life and the hereafter