Conspiracy Theory or Facts???

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I did not begin to study Islam because of current affairs or political motivation. My reason was the same reason that caused me to study the Bible, Tao Te Ching, Vedas, Guru Granth Sahib Jr, and a stack of other Religious Texts.

I found much value in the Bible. I love much of what the Bible has to say as I love Al Qur'an. However, when I was a preacher (I man who felt he had a calling to share the knowledge and hopefully wisdom with others. Not a money grabbing, self serving, showman posing as a late night tele-evangelist.), another preacher friend of mine said, "Brother, you can be so heavenly minded that you're no earthly good."

Well, over the years, I have learned that when you start hearing only one opinion on a subject and any opposing opinion is labeled hate speech, conspiracy theory, insane, it my be wise to investigate.

I thought long and hard before posting these videos. The days of freedom and liberty in The United States are rapidly coming to an end. I hope this isn't inappropriate or preaching to the choir, but most of these videos are one of a collection. You can decide if you want to view the collection. I hope if nothing else, these videos will provide a more critical, cautious, and factual look at not just my government, but all governments that seek to control honest, hardworking, law abiding, God fearing individuals.

[yt]c8ChWyZZAaA&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]9yTgbZSATTU&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]8MtOpj8O0r4&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]AiaGlizZU3k[/yt]

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sisters,

I did not plan on posting so many of these videos. As a Muslim, I just wanted to show that although there are militant individuals in every religion it is possible that world affairs are often orchestrated by those we trust.

Each video saddens me more and causes me to wonder just how much of the history and news that I learned and see is propaganda. Each video makes me wonder how much of the entertainment media is designed to promote an agenda.

I remember as a child reading things like:

"Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security." Ben Franklin

"When the government fear the people you have liberty, when the people fear the government you have tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

I remember in college reading George Washington's farewell address and how he said we should not involve ourselves with the affairs of foreign governments except for purpose of commerce.

I went to war as a teenage as did many of my older friends and family because we believed that our government was opposing evil. My cousin received a chest full of medals including two purple hearts and lost his leg and a future football career because at the time he believed we were trying to make the world a better place.

I will resist the urge to post anymore videos in this thread after this one. I think it is clear that the only hope for this world is to Turn to Islam and submit to Allah. There are no protectors or helpers other than Allah.

[yt]em_XyTeNA1g&feature=related[/yt]

Please watch the 8th video in this series. It is the actual words of the "owner" saying that they had decided to drop building 7. Silverstein profited from the attack and saved a fortune on not having to remove hazardous insulation material. There are reports that for weeks prior to the 9/11 tragedy that some of the lower floors were closed to allow new "state of the art" communication cables.

The powering down the weekend before the 9th.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu Alaykum,

Steel melts at 2700 degrees F. An uncontrolled fire burns at 1200 degrees F and is characterize by red/orange flames as seen at the World Trade Center.
A controlled fire burns at 1800 degrees F such as in a space heater or car engine. Thermite burns at over 4500 degrees.

What does this have to do with Islam? Our religion is portrayed as one of evil terrorism. Many people associate Muslim with terrorist. Muhammad fought battles to protect the Ummah. His conduct in battle was responsible for many of the Geneva Convention's Rules of Warfare. Muhammad displayed the highest moral conduct possible in war. He actually pardoned those who sought his death and prayed for those who attacked his character and life. I think it is important to have the facts to defend ourselves against slander. Human life only has value when it is put in the context of Allah's Creation. By attacking not just Islam, but all religions, human value is decreased.

There is a God. God's name is Allah. He sent prophets (PBUT) to show mankind how to worship him and serve him by submitting to Him. Our allegiance must be to Allah alone. Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (PBUT) all brought the message of submission to Allah and service to Mankind. What I have read concerning Jesus and Muhammad (PBUT) is that they taught love and kindness to all Humanity, not just their followers whom they lead to Allah.

I must admit that The Jehovah Witness Organization has many errors including The Name of Allah as there was no J in Ancient Hebrew. But, I admire their stand against allegiance to any but God.

We have to spread the message that Allah has blessed us with in AL QUR'AN and in order to do that we have to break down the stereotypical perception of Muslims as Evil. The very stereotype is Evil.

Al- Ghafir

40:59 The Hour will certainly come: Therein is no doubt: Yet most men believe not.
#

40:60 And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!"
#

40:61 It is Allah Who has made the Night for you, that ye may rest therein, and the days as that which helps (you) to see. Verily Allah is full of Grace and Bounty to men: yet most men give no thanks.
#

40:62 Such is Allah, your Lord, the Creator of all things, there is no god but He: Then how ye are deluded away from the Truth!
#

40:63 Thus are deluded those who are wont to reject the Signs of Allah.
#

40:64 It is Allah Who has made for you the earth as a resting place, and the sky as a canopy, and has given you shape- and made your shapes beautiful,- and has provided for you Sustenance, of things pure and good;- such is Allah your Lord. So Glory to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!
#

40:65 He is the Living (One): There is no god but He: Call upon Him, giving Him sincere devotion. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!
#

40:66 Say: "I have been forbidden to invoke those whom ye invoke besides Allah,- seeing that the Clear Signs have come to me from my Lord; and I have been commanded to bow (in Islam) to the Lord of the Worlds."
#

40:67 It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a Term appointed; in order that ye may learn wisdom.
#

40:68 It is He Who gives Life and Death; and when He decides upon an affair, He says to it, "Be", and it is.
#

40:69 Seest thou not those that dispute concerning the Signs of Allah? How are they turned away (from Reality)?-

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Who Benefited????

Invest 15 million
save 1 billion in avoiding to remove dangerous insulation material.
7 billion dollars in insurance.
Larry Silverstein

Bush Cheney, and PNAC goals are reached.

The passing of the patriot act. Making the further stripping away of constitutional rights possible.

etc.