conversion

kayleigh

I didn't really know which section to post this in, but in my intro I had stated that I was interested in Islam but had not converted yet. Well, the other night (actually, the early morning of January 29th), I said the shahada.

I'm convinced it was the right thing because the next morning when I woke up I was still so happy and excited and I felt like I wanted to share the wonderful news with everyone. Of course, I couldn't tell most of my friends, but I've definitely felt a possitive change in my life (and it's only day 2!).

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:shake: :wavyarms: :wavyarms: :wavyarms: :wavyarms: :wavyarms:

Assalamu alaikum Sister,

You just made my day!!! Congratulations!!!!! Welcome to your family of brothers and sisters. Great news. I ask Allah SWT to increase your faith in Him. We are all here to help you, and help each other.

I am happy that I`m the first to congratulate you on this forum!!!

:salam2:

Love my islam

And I am glad I am second to congratulate you. Welcome to our family. May Allah help you and guide you all throughout your life. Ameen

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Alhamdulillah sister, that Allah (swt) has shown His mercy to you and gave you the greatest gift in this life - Islam.

Allahu akbar.

May Allah (swt) give you the right guidance through your life and reward you with Jannah in the hereafter.

wasalaam.

Praise2Allah

A man called Amr came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, “Give me your right hand so that I may give you my pledge of loyalty.” The Prophet stretched out his right hand. Amr withdrew his hand. The Prophet said: {What has happened to you, O Amr?} He replied, “I intend to lay down a condition.” The Prophet asked: {What condition do you intend to put forward?} Amr said, “That God forgives my sins.” The Prophet said: {Didn’t you know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?}

Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #121, and Mosnad Ahmad, #17357.

So congratulations !! =D Masha Allah tabarak Allah may Allah benefit with you this relegion and give u firdos (the highest place and rank in heaven) =)

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Welcome to a family of 1.5 billion; its rather big so it will take time to get to know us; but we are all with you in spirit & prayers. Don't forget to call upon us when if you need anything.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Allahu akbar
Welcome sister. It is a great news. May Allah keep you and us alll stead fast on his way and increase in your eeman and knowledge of Islam.
I pray for your happiness in this world and hereafter.

Wassalam

amyaishazouaoui

yey

Mashallah and welcome to the crew!!!!! You will now find a pile o new sistrs popping up everywhere, offering loooooods of advice, clothes, books, hijaabs, more clothes, more hijaabs. your collection will grow repidly inshallah!!!!!

Just one thing, try to keep your sqeaky clean slate as squeaky clean for as lng as you possibly can. INshallah it will stay cleaner than mine has:):tti_sister:

:wasalam:
A

azlina_sam

Alhamdullilah Sis..

Assalamualaikum sister,

Welcome to this great website.. May you acquire as much knowledge as possible about islam..

:tti_sister:

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina

salam

Allaho akbar, ALLah is the greatest
very happy to have you with us
don't forget your dua for all of us

kayleigh

Thank you everyone :)

I must say, the welcoming I've seen on here and that I've experienced through a few others I've told has been amazing. It's like nothing I've ever encountered before.

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum sister

All praises are for Allah SWT, Who guides whom He wills. I'm sure He; the Allmighty must have liked something about you to have guided you to the truth. Now that you are pure of sins, I'm sure He has taken you as a friend. A servant of Allah draws near to Him by performing that which is enjoined on him/her and continues to draw nearer by suprogatory deeds. Remember the Lord and pray for your fellow beings. Remember I have made a special request for your duas, inshAllah. JazakAllah.

Wassalam.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
masha Allah!

In time, you will be able to tell your family about all this. All of us "reverts" have dealt with this issue. Trust me, you will, inshallah, learn the skills to deal with this. There is so much to learn! I really envy that "fresh" feeling you have now. Inshallah (God willing) you will hold onto it for a long time.