Convince me that ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiha

---------
Staff member
I don't think that I have the amount of knowledge to be able to show you the beauty of Islam... here's a website that show's many aspects of Islam...

www.beconvinced.com

Inshallah... i'll post more later

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

with all respect I am just wondering on one hand you said you are a Muslim ( in one of your posts ) and on other hand you asking to convice you that Islam is the true reliegion ...? hmm !! dont you think that its strange ? Are you Muslim or you are not Muslim?

any way The website is to provide knowledge about Islam and correct the missunderstanding by most of the people in the world
Welcome to TurnToIslam.Com. We are dedicated to bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propoganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World

there are a lot of video in the section of Learn about Islam which can help you
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Wa salaam alikom

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Please make an effort to read the articles and information on this site first especially before asking such a wide question:

You will find much of what you search for here:

Introductory Articles About Islam

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

The Religion of Truth: Islam

The religion of Islaam is the religion of truth. It is the way of life that Allaah - the Most High - guaranteed His help and victory for those who truly adhere to it, and that He would make it dominant over all other religions.

Allaah - the Most High - said:"It is He who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that it may prevail over all other religions, even if the pagans detest it." [Soorah at-Tawbah 9:33].

And Allaah - the Most High - said:"Allaah has promised to those amongst you who truly have eemaan (true faith and belief) and act in obedience to Allaah and His Messenger, that He will grant them rulership upon the earth, just as He granted it to those before them, and that He will establish their Religion for them and grant them the authority to practice their Religion which He chose and ordered them with. And He will certainly change their situation to one of security, after their fear. Providing that they worship and obey Me, not associating anything else in worship with Me. Then, whoever rejects this favour by disobedience to their Lord - then they are the rebellious transgressors." [Soorah an-Noor 24:55]

Status
Not open for further replies.