Scary Could this be real?

Could these photos be real?

• Total voters

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
:salam:
This story has been circulating around the net for years now but Allaahu a`lam, we can't say whether it happened or not.

At any rate, this should motivate us to seek refuge with Allaah `azza wa jall from the punishment in the grave.

A similar thread:
http://turntoislam.com/community/threads/the-truth-of-the-grave.1078/

JazakAllahu Khairan for your reply Ukhti!
I agree with you, real or not, life after death is a fact. May Allah guide us all to the straight path InshaAllah! :)
Wassalam

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
La 7awla Wala Quwata Illah Billah.. La 7awla Wala Quwata Illah Billah..
Astaghfirullah...Astaghfirullah....
:''(

Safiyah_

Ya Allah ! save us from the punishment of the grave !

Sisters recite surah al mulk daily in sha Allah !

PURE_SOUL87

La ilaha illa Allah...La hawla wala 9owata illa billah...
true or false is not the issue...but the lesson that we can get through such stories...
Really..It's so terrifying.... So what about the hereafter!!!
May Allah forgive this boy...if he's a muslim....we should pray for him...
May allah protect us from the punishment of the grave, of the sirat, and of the hell...
May allah let us pass all these crucial moments in peace and happiness...allahoma amine
There's no one who will reach paradise by his deeds....It's all about Allah's mercy...
We are too sinful...So we have to be with god in sorrow and hapiness.
I was too shocked when seing these pictures....allahoma 3afwaka wa rahmataka yarab!!
:hawla:

Bina20

AFTER CROSSING SIRAT BRIDGE:
"When Believers cross the Sirat, they will come across two springs. They will have a bath from one of the springs and will drink from the other. Thus, after attaining material and spiritual purity, they will come to the gate of Paradise. Angels will say, as it is stated in Zumar Sura,"Peace be upon you. Welcome! Enter here eternally." Then they will be clothed garments of Paradise, and all of them will go into Paradise. INSHALLAH!!"

Do our forms change from humans to souls after purifying body in the spring and drinking from the well? So confused???:confused-55:
"In Jannah, the height of every
believer will be equivalent to the height of Prophet Adam Alaihissalaam~ (Prophet Adam’s height was approximately
ninety feet)

Beauty will be like that of Prophet Yusuf Alaihissalaam.
Age of youth will be like that of Prophet Eesa Alaihissalaam~ (30-33
years of age).

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
by myself there is not much to be terrified,because a death body is like the apple when it falls down from the tree:it passes few days and it starts changing its status.the soul goes to Allah,but the body is like a box which can be left in every instant.May Allah preserve us from the punishment of the grave...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Internet is full of the hoax stories and pictures. I don´t think we need to see kind of pictures to believe the punishment of the grave.

John Smith

Sometimes I fall in Islam and fall short in doing my best but I pick myself up,dust down,look at the sky and whisper to myself " My Lord Is Merciful " and his mercy has overtaken his anger and he will show me his mercy, one which I will 100% need in the grave because if the best of Believers was squeezed by the grave once then what are we?.

I hope & Pray that Allah Swt allows me respite in the grave & entry into Jannat al Firdous, too see his majestic face & all the unseen beauty he has veiled from us & allow me to sit in the company of our Father Adam (AS) & the Prophets especially Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) & sit amongst the Angels and enjoy eternal life with my loved ones.

Amin.

Ummah123

It should be a motivation, but the torment of the grave is something the soul witnesses, not something that other people can see physically. Otherwise many people would have had proof of the torment already, since many graves have been exhumed in the past. So that makes this fake.