Credit/Debit Cards

Umm3mar

Salamo Aleikom

I was curious to know how many members have a credit/debit card. I truly enjoy being a member of this site, and insha'allah I wish to "do my part" to help contribute, but, alas I do not have a credit/debit card. Insha'allah if there are enough respondents who do not have such cards, perhaps this will convince admin to invest in a general post box (Snail mail). I am confident that others feel as I do. Many members have said that they enjoy the ambiance of the ummat and the information gained is very helpful.

Furthermore, if a snail mail address was provided, it would be easier to make an anonymous donation, whereas, with the current online credit/debit card option, it is easy to track who donated, which deflates the benefit of ajr of being anonymous.

Therefore, to begin my poll, no, I do not have a credit/debit card. I do not have a checking account either. I am a little paranoid that "homeland security" might freeze my accounts since we have the habit of sending money over seas on a weekly basis. Anyone else?

ilmseeker

Salaams,

I have a debit card, but I want to cancel it, giving me too much of a headache.

Credit Cards...use interest...so therefore are prohibited, right? :I

BTW: Don't be so paranoid sister, it's not good to live in such fear. :)

Wa'salaams