criticising islam and muhammad(Saw)

vicks

I was reading somewhere on the internet about the bible believers who were criticising Islam and Allah. They said Allah is a mood God during the pre islamic era who belongs to the Pagan arab. and criticising Muhammad saying he stole all the ideas from Pagan arabs..etc etc.

Is it a sin for me if I email the editor of that and insult them. I cannot stress how angry I am.
May Allah prove all of them wrong

B.H.

The Christians and Jews corrupted their scriptures over time.

I live in the US, am an Anglo-Saxon male, and converted to Islam from atheism. Before that I was Church of Christ. the most common objection to ISlam in the parts where I live is that the beloved Prophet plagiarized from the Bible and other religious works about Jesus not found in the Bible today. The Christians however beg the question and do not realize that their scriptures and records have been corrupted over time and that the Prophet simply preached the truth that they had lost along the way.

vicks

well they're criticising about Muhammad (saw) that was over 1400 years ago. How in the name of God would they know how he was?

Allah knows best

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Brother, in reply to your post, I will only quote translations of 2 verses of Quran:

But the transgressors changed the word from that which had been given them; so We sent on the transgressors a plague from heaven, for that they infringed (Our command) repeatedly.Quran Chapter2, Verse 59

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." Quran Chapter17, Verse 81

Wassalamu ala man ettaba al huda (peace be on those who follow the righteousness)

apocalypse77

The Christians and Jews corrupted their scriptures over time.

I live in the US, am an Anglo-Saxon male, and converted to Islam from atheism. Before that I was Church of Christ. the most common objection to ISlam in the parts where I live is that the beloved Prophet plagiarized from the Bible and other religious works about Jesus not found in the Bible today. The Christians however beg the question and do not realize that their scriptures and records have been corrupted over time and that the Prophet simply preached the truth that they had lost along the way.

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!! :tti_sister: