cry of kashmiri women

hilal.ahmad

Hajra Begum
I had eight Children. Out of them four! I mean they r no more. Now i have daughters who r married. I hav 1 son who was working as the carpet weaver. Who became deaf. People help us giving us 20 or 100 rupees. This is the only source of income. The army (Indian force) plucked out my husbands eye now he is handicaced. We r like fallen frm d sky and dashed to d earth. Two went across(Pakistan). Wen they came back they were arrested by army, they were not released. After a month or so they were killed one at panzgam and the other at Athwath. One was made to disappear, another whose age was almost of this kid( present in d video) was kild at pattan , one year back. We didn’t even go there to see him . except for d name of God we r left wid nothng. Once i was allowed to meet my son in jail whose arrest was later denied . next week wen i went there, army said he is not here , he had run away . since then it is the nineth year they hav not shown us his face. I reported it at many places that they don’t show me my child. At 10 pm they came raided. Me , my 2 daughters nd my old husband was beaten to the pulp.they kept us tied for d whole night.

Mougle Begum
He went for his work after having his meals, left some money for vegetables. I got vegetables . till 3 pm , i finished my household chores. He would return between 3-4 pm. But i couldn’t feel like having tea. I thought he would come and will hav it till it was 4 pm nd then 5 pm. Next morning i went to his school . no one was there ! then to the police station to file the report, afterwards T.V. centre , Radio Station & Press...
To trace out, is there Nazir Ahmed, my young son? Who was in the prime youth. This thought pierces my heart. Then i don’t know wat hapend ? i searchd for him at every nook and corner. I lost every thing.....
Searchd him like a crazy woman wid a hope he wil be somewhere and for seven months i don’t know who took care of me.we got d clue dat he was pickd by the army at Tangmarg.
Why are u playing hide and seek wid me, like the crescent of Eid,
Day declined while i was waiting Are u still upset with me.....
My son, wat hav u done to me!
Mehmooda Akhtar
The army came. Negi who was DSP (officer). He raided our house . my father was beaten mercilessly so much dat it becam a fatal for him. My husband was picked . he was hit on his forehead by the gun but t and was dragged bare foot. The whole village went to army . they promisd us he would b releasd but neither his release came nor his body was handed over. He used to study and also teach in Darsgah ; nd was an Imam. My father was so much overwhelmed dat he died. My mother beard immense pain. My brother was arestd and releasd after 12 years . my sister after 11 months of her marriage, wen she gav birth to a child her husband was also killed by forces at Batamaloo. My husband was arrestd by Negi, 50 was d battalion. They came nd pickd him up . that was the fateful day . my children were vry small then. I hav three kids. Elder one studies in 12th , the second 1 in 11th and this 1 was born after 2 months of his fathers disappearance . these kids trouble me so much , they would ask me repeatedly where is our father . tel us? Wen gradually they became conscious of things around. I at last revealed them d whole story. So i told them ur father is no more. He was takn by army. Here in Kashmir it is injustice, barbarism is going on, innocents are held . i told them to look around in their village. It is not only we who hav suffered but som families hav lost four sons and som eight. Innocents were kild on streets. It is a horrible situation in Kashmir. Don’t think about it, just support me . u r children of a martyr, who was takn by army widout any fault. We filed d case in d court. No 1 sympathised wid us. Then we approached Human rights they pressurised court and the police . only then FIR was lodged recently.

Sidra Rasib

MUSLiiM PRiiNCESS
May Allah (swt) help our brothers and sisters wherever they may be and give them patience to bear the pain of loosing their loved ones... Ameen

Its sad that so many have left but they all left as martyrs and that truly is such a blessing.