Cupping

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
Masha Allah i advice brother's and sisters to have hijamah (cupping) done. It is from the sunnah and the hadith says "If there is cure for anything it is in hijamah"

There are two basic types-

1) Dry cupping- Where the cupper sticks a cup on one's back and cause a vacum. He/ she leaves it on for 10 minutes and the bad blood collects in that area, that blood is dislodged and removed by the kidneys.

2) Wet cupping- The cupper starts with step one then makes lots of tiny cuts on the back with blade, then sticks the cup on to cause a vacum. He leaves it on for ten minutes and the blood seeps out.

I've seen it being done and had it done- it's awsome! in the cup there is some clotted blood that was stuck in the body and that causes problem- like high blood pression, weak joints, musular or back pains.

Cupping is a cure for so many illnesses!!

i had one done on my neck and it really relieved all the stress and tention i n my head from work!!

:ma:

contact me for deatils of where you can get it done...

for brothers (treated by a brother) and sisters (treated by a sister).

mashAllah i witnessed one being done on my grandmother [May Allah bless her soul] shoulder..but i dont think i could try wet cupping sounds painful..InshAllah maybe in the future :)

Assalamu aleikum

Veiled_Knight

i've never heard of this in my ENTIRE life
sounds weird, but if its good for ppl i wanna do it too
i have weak joints, i like to play alot but i get tired easily
N if ever i do "cupping" it would definately be the dry one.
by the way where can u do this??

Salafisister

MashaAllah Lions den1. I have heard of cupping being done and InshaAllah would like the experience myself. I love anything that is from the Sunnah and this is definitly one! I have been trying to find someone( a sister)in the US but to no avail.. May Allah relieve us with the benefit of this Sunnah...Ameen

Salafisister

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
Don't let me put you it's actually not too bad. The place where the 'wet cupping' is done is left a bit sore like when you get a cut or graze. But the benefits out way the harm! :mashallah:

I had the tradional style one done on the back of my neck which involves using a small ball of cotton, set on fire then put in to the cup before puting that cup on my neck.

As the cotton burns it uses up the oxygen inside the cup, thus causing a vacuum. That method also heats the air up inside and is really painful!!
Also if the ball of cotton on fire rolls forward and touches the skin... that hurt a lot... painful enough to make you grit your teeth to stop you from screaming. lol (make mental note: don't try that method again. lol)

But the cutting feels ok. That part not too painful.

Anyway enough of pain- my personal advice- do it it's worth the pain.
:SMILY346:

Golden Rule to remember- never, ever, ever use same blade on the same person.

Also make sure the individual is not suffering from Jinn problems cos cupping is an effective method to hurting a jinn possesing a body. The last thing you want happening when you're cupping someone is that person to start having fits and the jinn to manifest it's self.

(Trust me i know what i'm talking about- and it's not funny when it happens)

Best to have cupping done from someone experienced in Ruqyah (exocism- from the Quran and Sunnah)

Im not from the US so i don't know anyone who does cupping there. I'm from the UK, so if anyone is interested (brothers or sisters) you can send me a private message (pm) or email me [email protected]

Take care

ps. May Allah reward sister salafi for her commitment and her show of bravery and willingness to go through pain to fufil the Sunnah. Maybe the brothers can take a lesson from her. :SMILY26: (Shame on us!! lol)