cute muslim babies

FreedomFighter

kohl make kids look cuter.

bilkul sai farmaya :D khacray ka dabba app ka hua :lol:
i mean u r correct ::lol: (khacray ka dabba app ka hua - im not translating dis one :p )
:SMILY139:

look bro ansari, it seems i found out you said. and i think that was rude of you. the urdu speaking brothers and sisters will know what im talking about. i say kohl make kids look cuter, and you throw that at me..? where is the connection? keep your fun to yourself, i dont have that kind of fun. and luckily i asked a sis instead. one more, next time time if you are going to respond, then dont write in urdu.

and for the sake of Allah i forgive you.

ansari

STRANGER...
look bro ansari, it seems i found out you said. and i think that was rude of you. the urdu speaking brothers and sisters will know what im talking about. i say kohl make kids look cuter, and you throw that at me..? where is the connection? keep your fun to yourself, i dont have that kind of fun. and luckily i asked a sis instead. one more, next time time if you are going to respond, then dont write in urdu.

and for the sake of Allah i forgive you.

:salam2:, sister..im extremely sorry

jazakallah khair

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I agree with what sister Freedom Fighter said .Not writing in the language ,that others cannot understand.
2. Let's focus on our purpose on this site ,is to learn our Deen and benefit from each other ..
Let's remember that this is Islamic forum and we need to keep it that way and please stay on the topic of thread and not post unnecessary comments .

And I advice everyone to read this thread ,as a reminder ..

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62274

waaleikum salam

ansari

STRANGER...
salam aleikum
I agree with what sister Freedom Fighter said .Not writing in the language ,that others cannot understand.
2. Let's focus on our purpose on this site ,is to learn our Deen and benefit from each other ..
Let's remember that this is Islamic forum and we need to keep it that way and please stay on the topic of thread and not post unnecessary comments .

And I advice everyone to read this thread ,as a reminder ..

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62274

waaleikum salam

:salam2:
2. Let's focus on our purpose on this site ,is to learn our Deen and benefit from each other

then please delete all un islamic thread in word game section :)

FreedomFighter

i said i dont have this kind of fun, just to clear this in case of some misunderstandings. well what was said was dustbin is yours. offcourse bura lagaya mera. and because this had no connection to what was being discussed and just thrown like that.

in word game section, is where game threads are made, they are for games so its ok, and as far as its concerned, they dont contain unIslamic things.

furthermore akhi, i meant to insult you back. but i thought that me too i did say some mean things. there was one time were i did say something mean to a new member, that was brother ozmiester786, i misunderstood the post and the intention but was forgiven. i mean imagine you enter a new forum and you get some words thrown at you. but that was a misunderstanding, the post didnt look right to me, and said what i said. and probably i said mean things other times as well. maybe we all did, at one point. its like a chain of forgiveness, you didnt even have to ask :), i already forgived you. just let it go :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
:jazaak:for the pics borther,made me smile:hijabi: when i thought i had forgotten how to.the last two pics were my favourite.(my dad's too.):SMILY139:so cute :ma:

the trash can thing................guess u got told off by another sis.:SMILY139: