DAILY WORK

junaid shah

8th day's Dua'a
O God, give me opportunity to take pity on orphans, to feed the hungry, to spread Islam and to adopt the company of virtuous and pious people for the sake of your kindness, O the shelter for the desirous.
9th day's Dua'a
O God, in this day bless me with your blessings and guide me with your bright and evident proofs (baraaheen) and turn me towards Your pleasure, for the sake of your love, O the Hope of desirous.

10th day's Dua'a
O God, Count me in this say among those who trust in you, who are successful and close to you, for the sake of your kindness, O the Desire and Aim of seekers,
11th day's Dua'a
O God, in this day enable me so the kindness be favourit to me, and disobedience, sinfulness and impiety be disliked by me and save me from your anger and hell, for the sake of your help, O the Redresser of grievance of those who cry out for your assistance.

12th day's Dua'a
O God, in this day adorn me with purity and hide me in the dress of content and sufficiency and help me in doing justice, and protect me from every thing I feared of, for the sake of your protection, O who protects the fearing ones.

1 3th day's Dua'a

O God, purify me in this day from dirt and impurity, and help me for submission to your will, and enable me to be pious and keep the company of virtuous people, for the sake of your help, O the comfort of poors.
14th day's Dua'a

O God, in this day don't penalize me for my false steps, and excuse me for my faults and mistakes, and do not target me for calamities and problems for the sake of your honour, O who exalts the Muslims.