Dajjal Has Been Identified!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twas19

:salam2:

My dear fellows pray to find us all in the best of health and Imaan.I have across this information on facebook its about Dajjal being identified it says

"DO YOU KNOW THE DAJJAL (THE ANTI-CHRIST), THE ONE-EYED GIANT PROPHECISED BY THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH HAS ALREADY BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR THE PAST 473 YEARS & HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED? YOU MAY BE AMAZED TO KNOW THAT IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IT IS THOUGHT TO BE TODAY. TO SEE WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS – VISIT THE WEBSITE *removed* AND READ THE BOOK ‘DAJJAL? THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CIVILIZATION!’ AND WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY FILM OF “DAJJAL? THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CIVILIZATION!”

well by visiting the webpage i think that this is the authentic information otherwise Allah knows best.

:wasalam:

Muhtadii

What?

Sorry, this is the same old dialogue from the pseudo intellectual muslims who are chained up in their 5 senses and want to prove everything from 'aql. These are the people who at times even reject the existense of Malaika and Jinn.

samiha

---------
Staff member

What an absolute load of rubbish.

Really now, I hate when people take Arabic words and terminologies and twist them to suit their own desires and meanings. I mean seriously, "rub" meaning Lord they take now to mean 'developed'?!

No scholar has ever said thus, and no scholar has ever indicated that Dajjaal is but what he is, an actual being. Not a civilization or a people! They ignore all the other ahadeeth which don't suit their twisted interpretations and leave them off.

Coupled with strange logic (apparently if not a civilization Dajjaal would be a strange animal everyone would recognize) and bad transliteration (Dajjal will have kaaf, fay, and ray on his forehead), it's not believable at all.

What of the ahadeeth which mention Dajjaal will be a man from among the sons of Adam, those that described his human qualities:

In the lengthy hadeeth narrated by al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan (may Allaah be pleased with him) it says: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the Dajjaal one morning. Sometimes he described him as insignificant and sometimes he described him as so significant that we thought that he was in the cluster of date-palm trees…” One of the features of the Dajjaal that he described was: “He will be a young man with very curly hair, with his eye floating. It is as if he looks like ‘Abd al-‘Uzza ibn Qatan.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228)

It was narrated from ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have told you so much about the Dajjaal that I fear you will not understand. The Dajjaal will be a short man, pigeon-toed, with curly hair. He will be one-eyed, with his eye neither prominent nor sunken. If you become confused about him, then remember that your Lord is not one-eyed.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, no. 3763. This hadeeth is saheeh – Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, no. 2455).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘… as for the false messiah, he will be one-eyed, with a wide forehead and broad upper chest, and he will be hunchbacked…’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 7564).

Furthermore they use logic saying that 'Isa 'alayhis salaam's coming will destroy Dajjaal (aka the civilization) but they end the 'Hadis' there, what about the narrations which mention the gate of Ludd? How do you kill a civilization in a certain spot?

Imaam Ahmad (no. 14920) and al-Tirmidhi (no. 2170) narrated that Majma’ ibn Jaariyah al-Ansaari (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘The son of Maryam will kill the Dajjaal at the gate of Ludd.”

Rubbish. I'm ashamed that it was a bestseller.

Here are more links you can refer to for more information:

About the Dajjaal

The hadeeth of Tameem al-Daari about the Dajjaal

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
The title of the thread seriously freaked me out for one second before I realized it was just another hoax. Really, imagine joking about such serious stuff.... *tries to calm down*

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
The title of the thread seriously freaked me out for one second before I realized it was just another hoax. Really, imagine joking about such serious stuff.... *tries to calm down*

With all the nonsense that I have come across about 'Dajjal' on the net. Everytime I see a thread title about it, I have a :rolleyes: moment.

Have people even memorized the dua for seeking refuge in Allah from the evils of the Dajjal ? It would probably do them more good then wasting their time with propaganda.

MalikBrother

Read ---- Surat Al-Kahf (The Cave) - سورة الكهف

You will be protected from the Dajjal (Anti christ).

Do you realize one day is like 1000 years for Anti christ, one day is like months for him, and one day is like weeks for him. Dajjal is already there, but slowly gathering all the powers, support he can do, before he will announce himself in Israel. The world will believe him as Messiah, except the Muslim - the truly Muslim people. The world will not believe Prophet Isa - Jesus (P.B.U.H) and Imam Al Mahdi either. The media will make sure Dajjal message should be sent across the world, and make sure to mind control the whole world to worship Anti Christ - Dajjal as God.

His right eye will be blind, and he has third eye. His right eye is blind because right eye allows us to anaylze different between right and wrong, and left eye is for wrong path. Antichrist is curse of humanity, and therefore, he can't tell what is right, and neither can anaylze the humanity, and can't see the light. He lives and thrives on the dark. We don't know when he will announce himself. But i am pretty sure it won't be any time soon considering the nation like Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Middle east still exist on the map. He will come only when Muslim countries will be in far worse condition. When he come in our era, then make sure to prepare ourselves, and read Surat Al - Kahf and keep our faith stronger and stronger.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

I have seen so many Dajjals and even mahdis from the day I remember... :)

we have to do nothing but to seek protection from him....:shake:

Whoever memorizes the first ten verses of suurah Al-Kahf will be protected from Dajjaal.’

One should also seek refuge with Allaah from the tribulations of the Dajjaal after the last tashahhud in prayer.

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, from the torment of the Fire, from the trials and tribulations of life and death and from the evil affliction of the Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjaal.’

(TAKEN FROM HISNUL MUSLIM)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Ah what the hell. Bangalis on a hype!

I dont believe this sorry

Salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

lolz.....you're right man, Bangali's on hype...ha ha

pseudo Islamic!! you don't got to believe, it is rubbish.
many people thinks alike in Bangladesh!!.....it is also a part of Media propaganda!

and this man said Allah's rasul everytime, didnt say once salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, a man with a common sense will understand(Bengoli speaking) immediately after listening this....that what he is.......lolz

anyways...

wassalam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
as I learnt,the Masih ad-dajjal will arrive after the arrival of about 40 false Crhist(all the people who will claim to be sent from Allah as messenger of Him,but they will be false).he will come and he will be recognized by 3 particularities:his skin is a little dark,he will have a hidden eye,in the sense that he will have a good eye and another one will be little like an almond,and on his front there will written the letters KFR,that in arabic mean KAFIR.when dajjal will come,everybody will know him:the believers will avoid him and the misbelievers will join to him and to his great power to speak at the world.

I took this words from the Prophecies of MuhammedSAWS.:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

assalaamu alaikum!
phew!! I too was FREAKED out!! subhana'Allaah. I am glad it is not true.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I was conversing with some Ahmadis yesterday and we were talking about our different belief systems. They don't believe Dajjal to be an actual human being, but instead believe him to be symbolic of specific countries (I believe many of us know which). I then told them about the different ahadith that describe his physical countenance to which they replied that not all ahadith are reliable. I replied in the affirmative and then told them that these ahadith included one by Muslim, who is one of the most reliable hadith collectors in existence. They didn't have a response for that but then again when conversing with members of another sect, it's expected for someone to be led to a dead end. Which in this case wasn't me :)

twas19

My dear fellows when i first looked at this news i thought that it is certainly a hype but the way they have presented the video or explained things i thought that they may have done a research about this matter.Anyway next time before i make any post i'll make sure that its true and makes sense. I have read all of your comments and have realised that it is indeed a nonsense so i request moderators that there is no point in keeping this thread you may lock it.More i say is that i am really really sorry for scaring few of you.

walaykum salam

samiha

---------
Staff member

Alhamdulillaah I believe we've all come to a conclusion here, but I wanted to keep this thread so that it can be used later for reference, and that others who might have been persuaded by these 'logical' arguments might also find the truth inshaAllaah.

BarakAllaahu feek for posting about this topic, you're definitely not alone in having come across it, and I'm glad it was cleared up!

Status
Not open for further replies.