Dajjal has been identified!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashequemahmud

Dajjal has been identified!!

Do you know the Dajjal (the anti-christ), the one-eyed giant prophecised by the messenger of allah has already been in existence for the past 473 years & has been identified? You may be amazed to know that it is completely different from what it is thought to be today. To see what it actually is – read the book ‘Dajjal? The judeo-christian civilization!’ and watch the documentary film of “Dajjal? The judeo-christian civilization!”

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: with all the talk of al dajjal im beggining to panic a bit, im even losing sleep over the matter can someone give me avise to make his comming less stressful. Ive been thinking about it and its 12 am and i cant sleep. this thread isnt heloing much

Abu Talib

Feeling low
al salaam with all respect, he was?sources please

Assalamu`alaykum

No bro I was joking someone few days back said that here so it just reminded me.

Don't worry as long as your on Qur'aan and Sunnah nothing won't happen to you so sleep well. Sadly what I realize is people are so eager and hush up about Dajjal they should fear Allah and death first.

Read this Who is the Dajjaal

Isra

aka Tree2008
Sadly what I realize is people are so eager and hush up about Dajjal they should fear Allah and death first.
As salamo alaikome

I couldnt have said it any better than the part of brother Abu Talib's post that I made bold letters!!!! I totally totally TOTALLY agree!!!

FEAR ALLAH - FEAR ALLAH - FEAR ALLAH brother Wannabemuslim and sleep well at night! In Quran Allah tells us "Fear NOBODY but me"!!!! Read Quran daily brother and follow the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet and you have nothing to fear BUT ALLAH!!!!!

Pray and ask Allah to cover you with his protection from the cursed shaitan! Follow your 5 obligatory prayers and pray them on time! Do charity whenever possible! FEAR ALLAH! Nothing and NOBODY is greater or more powerful than Allah! Nothing - no black magic, bad eyes, Jinn or even shaitan himself can harm you without Allah's permission!!!!! Remember that...........WITHOUT ALLAH'S PERMISSION! So fear nothing but Allah my brother and sleep well at night.

I will keep you in my dua brother Wannabemuslim but please dont worry so much. Everything is in Allah's hands.

Wa salam

Status
Not open for further replies.