dajjal,the anti christ

islamistheway

salam alaykum

regarding the series - the arrivals ....i have come to know they r shias who made it and so i wouldnt totally trust their vids but their r some interesting infos in that vid but some things are totally dumb like the theory of energies they made....i have even went to their forum and they believe that in the end the shias and sunnis will b united against the dajjal...i highly doubt sunnis can unite with people who say prophet Muhammad (saw) become prophet accidentally :astag: .....

:salam2:
Shia's don't believe that prophet Muhammad saw became a prophet by accident. I hate the lies that are spread through us sunnis telling us shia's are this and that...with no proof. The arrivals arnt shias or sunnis they are simply Muslims. Please stop dividing muslims... when will this stop? Sunnis and Shias were divided because of politics and blaming someone or a group such as the shias with having no proof is called "slander" and is haram. The Theory of Energy is not a theory but fact, everything is made up of ENERGY. Energy is made up of negative and positive...whats so wrong and "shia" about that?

:wasalam:

Allahu Alim

islamistheway

brother i am sorry to differ with u.do know shia are waiting for dajjal.Dajjal will be supported by the asfahani jews and shia.according to shias ,they say that dajjal is waiting in a cave having remaining 10 chapters(surah) of the Holy quran.their imam ghaib will have the power of ressurecting ppl.he will know the "unknown".
so match their imam mehdi with dajjal,u will find a very little difference.

Well, I have to disagree with you on the fact "shias" will be united with the jews etc. There are many "fabricated and False hadiths".

Imam Mehdi, why does everyone think he is Shia? Or shias made him up? It's funny how he is in all the Sunni hadiths such as Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim. HERE is the major difference between the two. Imam Mahdi will be the bringer of peace and Dajjal the bringer of war and evil. Big difference, im sure many can tell the difference between the two.

LeRoom

LeRoom

LeRoom