Death of a close relative .. Pls make dua

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa baraktahu brothers and sisters,

My mother's uncle passed away in India yesterday after Fajr.I humbly request all of you to remember him in your duas and pray for expiation of all his sins.

May Allah subhaanahu waa ta'ala have mercy on his soul and grant him Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen

JazakAllahu Khayran.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah save him from the punishment of the grave and hellfire and Grant him highest place in Jannah- Ameen

jazakallah khair

mabera

Subhanallah

May Almighty Allah for him all his sins and also admit him to Jannatil firdaus and may He give you patience to bear the lost :astag:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

may Allah forgive him and have mercy on his soul.

PS: one day we will also die and be laid in grave. its very scary. may Allah save us. Ameen.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Al-Jathiya
Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Allah giveth life to you, then causeth you to die, then gathereth you unto the Day of Resurrection whereof there is no doubt. But most of mankind know not. (26)

I posted a separate thread to offer you the only comfort I could. I hope it helps.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

To Allah we belong..to Allah we return. May Allah grant him jannath.

May Allah protect your family. Know you and yours are in our dua.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

May Allah subhaanahu waa ta'ala shower his mercy and blessings on all of you and your loved ones & keep you in His protection. Ameen

JazakAllahu Khayran.

shaney

may Allah swt bless your loved one and save him from the punishment of the grave and place him in heaven ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaicum a raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

We all belong to Allah,and To Him we shall return. May Allah reword your mother uncle with Jannah,forgive his sins,and give sabr to you and your family. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return.

May Allaah ease the journey of your mother's uncle fee Yaum Akhirah. Aminn

Our time to meet Allaah subhanahu wa Taa'la...could be next. And we are not in assurance that we will be able to reach this year's Ramadhan.

A reminder to all of us.

Wassalam.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

innalilahi wa inna ilayhi radji3oon..

may ALLAH have mercy upon ur uncle..and all of us both on earth and under the earth,,

bi ismilaah wa 3ala millati rasoololah..is the best thing to say when beeing close to the 1 that died...

bbe strong brother...allah o akbar

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'uun .. May Allah keep him closer to our Prophet sallallahu a3layhi wassallam and give patience all your family ya brother..

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May Allah (swt) forgive his sins and grant him the Jannah....

Aameen