believers_path

:salam2:warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
:bismillah:

167833_194093160601172_100000014673812_748547_3724264_n.jpg

:hearts::jazaak:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing with us these beautiful words. SubhanAllah, all this is truth, because Allah did not make any heart more soft than heart of mother toward her children.

My sister, your mother is blessed to have you as daugheter, mashallah.

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

some thing so soft indeed...

But.. a small disturbance.. if you don't mind..

A Muslim mother will never shout at the rain, right??

If it was my kid.. I would have said some thing else...

I am just telling you what I feel... we cant curse the rain or sun..

I dont mean to offend you.. but it really touched my heart too.. i prefer the mother's statement would be some thing else..

Any ways, JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for sharing... :)

believers_path

assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
yes my dear sis you r right jazakallah we can not curse or shout at rain or any thing:)
but its jus a expression inshallah i wil change that line.
once again jazakallah :)
assalam

zainali

alhamdulillah really sweet alhamdulillah ,

mother are really so sweet really they care so much for us , they want us to be happy each and every moment of our life and for that they are ready to go for any length of struggle ,

alhamdulillah mother are so sweet , allah forgive us when we shout at her at times still she come back to us with a smile ,

when we are having some problems and does not show anything and express to her but still she finds out and come to us when no one is there and quietly ask us whats the matter thats bothering me , and gives us a comforting hug and some comforting words alhamdulillah

subhanallah mothers are so sweet and caring alhamdulillah :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!
yes my dear sis you r right jazakallah we can not curse or shout at rain or any thing:)
but its jus a expression inshallah i wil change that line.
once again jazakallah :)
assalam

Oh my dear sisi... JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for not getting hurt..:shymuslima1:

Thank you so much dear.... :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum, beautiful lines there masha'Allaah tabaraka'Allaah.

aam sister faraa, you are very much entitled to your precious oppinion, but I think you missunderstood the deep meaning behind those lines. When the mom said " RAIN, could you *not* wait till my child reached home?? (I think she is missing the NOT part on the poem). It shows the kindness of a mother, unlike the dad she didnt warn or scare off the child, and unlike the grandma, she didnt ask her child why he couldn't wait till the rain stopped. Instead her kind heart said, I wish the rain waited till my child came home. Subhana'Allaah, this shows the great mercy in the heart of a mother. It is a beautiful line with a great meaning to it. May Allah forgive us if we ever wronged our parents. ameen
May Allaah forgive the sins of the wombs that bore us! ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalaamu alaikum, beautiful lines there masha'Allaah tabaraka'Allaah.

aam sister faraa, you are very much entitled to your precious oppinion, but I think you missunderstood the deep meaning behind those lines. When the mom said " RAIN, could you *not* wait till my child reached home?? (I think she is missing the NOT part on the poem). It shows the kindness of a mother, unlike the dad she didnt warn or scare off the child, and unlike the grandma, she didnt ask her child why he couldn't wait till the rain stopped. Instead her kind heart said, I wish the rain waited till my child came home. Subhana'Allaah, this shows the great mercy in the heart of a mother. It is a beautiful line with a great meaning to it. May Allah forgive us if we ever wronged our parents. ameen
May Allaah forgive the sins of the wombs that bore us! ameen

:):):):)

Darling friend.. she has edited the lines and now that you are reading the edited version dear..:)

Yes MASHA ALLAH so nice thread... :)

zainali

assalamualikum to everybody .

after reading this thread alhamdulillah one thing came in my mind that alhamdulillah allah swt has made mother to sweet , caring and loving , that we can stop our self from praising them alhamdulillah ,

but think this if we praise mother and mother love that how caring and loving they are just imagine how much should we praise allah swt , as allah swt has said that he has the love of a mother for his servants which is far far more then the love of a caring and loving mother alhamdulillah :)

subhallah subhallah :)