Deeds based on intentions

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brother and sisters

Inshallah taala u had a wondering EID, and EID Mubarik to those still celebrating

If your intentions are pure but somehow without knowing you end up doing something that hurts the other person, What are you suppose to do ?

You feel really bad and guilty, u can cry to Allah (swt) and he can see whats inside ur heart but wat about another muslim?

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum

i have just came across this; Ibn al-Qayyim said that "a good intention doesnt make a bad action good"

because if u have heard before; the conditions of 'ibadah is ; (1) sincerity and (2) in accordance to the sunnah of the prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam)

hope it helps..eid mubarak n may Allah accept our good deeds.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleikom
Aid mubrak for u to
This is very nice and sheikh explain in detail

Part 1

[yt]cFcATXtKPgM[/yt]

Prt 2.
[yt]MAVQ0tOxziE[/yt]

Part 3
[yt]hAz1nOOqjlA[/yt]

wa aaleikom salam

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
From my understanding (according to scholars' talks), a good intention alone isnt enough. For it to become a 'ibadah it has to be like what shari'ah has taught us (which is the sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him)

From the Quran chapter al-Mulk verse 2, Allah says;

ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلۡمَوۡتَ وَٱلۡحَيَوٰةَ لِيَبۡلُوَكُمۡ أَيُّكُمۡ أَحۡسَنُ عَمَلاً۬*!ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡغَفُورُ

[ Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed.[] And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving; (2) ]

According to Fudayl bin Iyad, what is meant by "which of you is best in deed" is which of you with the most sincere and the most accurate deeds.

I took this info from a talk on Kitab at-Tauhid.

So if we find some of our actions which are not according to the sunnah, they are still imperfect.

(Pls correct me if im wrong)

Rabbi_Allah

:salam2:

Simple, You apologise to the person. Say for instance a couple are talking and the hubby says something to hurt his zawjah. He meant to say something else but there had been a misunderstanding and she stormed off. He should just go by her, and apologise- even though it may not be his fault. By saying sorry, you don’t become small. It increases the love between one another. If something like this has happened to you, I suggest you apologise if it'll make you feel better and also the second party.

Good luck

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum,
JazakALlah khair sister Almanar for your detailed answer, very beautiful.

and also, iman99 and Rabbi_Allah.

They really helped

Ibn Uthaymin

From my understanding (according to scholars' talks), a good intention alone isnt enough. For it to become a 'ibadah it has to be like what shari'ah has taught us (which is the sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him)

From the Quran chapter al-Mulk verse 2, Allah says;

ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلۡمَوۡتَ وَٱلۡحَيَوٰةَ لِيَبۡلُوَكُمۡ أَيُّكُمۡ أَحۡسَنُ عَمَلاً۬*!ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡغَفُورُ

[ Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed.[] And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving; (2) ]

According to Fudayl bin Iyad, what is meant by "which of you is best in deed" is which of you with the most sincere and the most accurate deeds.

I took this info from a talk on Kitab at-Tauhid.

So if we find some of our actions which are not according to the sunnah, they are still imperfect.

(Pls correct me if im wrong)

Brother / Sister can you tell me who the author of the book Kita at - tauhid is? Is it Imam Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahhab rahemahullah?

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Brother / Sister can you tell me who the author of the book Kita at - tauhid is? Is it Imam Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahhab rahemahullah?

Assalamualaikum

The audio lectures that I listened is based on Kitab at-Tauhid but it doesnt mention the author. I have looked the Kitab at-Tauhid for Muhammad Abd Wahab (rahimahullah) but it seems different from what I listen from the audio lectures. Anyway this is where I get the lectures ;

http://www.hoor-al-ayn.com/