DEFEND YOURSELF LIKE A MAN

Discussion in 'TurnToIslam Lounge !' started by OsMaN_93, Apr 24, 2010.

1. OsMaN_93
    Amused

OsMaN_93 Here to help

Home page:
    Ratings Received:
    +20 / 0
    salam alikom,

I thought this was important and relevant to a Muslim's everyday life. After all the violence commited towards us, we should learn one or two points of how to defend ourselves and stay safe.

This article was in the AskMen newsletter this week, and it can be found here

...what Tim Larkin has to say is worth hearing, and if you want to find out more, you can visit his website here.

wasalam alikom
  2. saifkhan

saifkhan abd-Allah

Teacher (Lecturer)
    Ratings Received:
    +8 / 0
    Salam...
    great man....you just charged me up......yeah......defend like a MAN...

anyways...i was just joking but really good one...masha'Allah..

barakallahu feek
    wassalam
  3. Frank_H_Smith

Frank_H_Smith New Revert 2010

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Tim Larkin's focus training is excellent. Richie Grannon'ss training is outstanding, 'Sammy Franko training is top notch. . Chris Clousen has some great techniques. And there are hundreds of other hand to hand combat system that are among the best. I started martial arts training at 13 under one of the best trainers in the country. Over the past 44 years, I have had several excellent trainers. My first identity as a teenager was one of a fighter. After military training and actual combat, I had no reservations about being violent against an assailant. However, I hate violence. I want to be a man of peace. I spent to many mornings wondering if I had killed the idiot who threatened me the night before. For the last thirties years the only physical fights that I have had have been to protect women being beaten by men. Each time I was commended that the judge and fined. Lawyer's fees were over a thousand. Bail was nearly a thousand. Each time the women lied about being attacked. If you must defend yourself or another, than by all means disable or kill the opponent. But Islam is the way of submission to Allah and Peace. If it is possible to avoid physical violence do so. This is my personal battle. I strive daily to live peaceably. As a full instructor in Kali and JKD, I love knowing how to defend myself and my loved ones. As a Muslim, I love knowing how to avoid the necessity to do so. Having qualified expert with the M14, M16, 45 Cal and other weapons I stayed with Martial Arts for the sport and conditioning of it.

If you go to Sammy Franco's Site turn the volume off.
  4. Abu Talib
    Depressed

Abu Talib Feeling low

Ratings Received:
    +16 / 0
    :salam2:

Wow M16 that's my favorite gun on COD your pretty strong must be deadly when you were in combat.