Delete

complex_man

it is my opinion. what knowledge you need in this ???? it is simple logic. it is kind of sports. in this way then all sports are haram. just sit in the house and pass the time and also please dont watch TV and dont play video games. dont drive car, it is imitating kuffar. hate them to the fullest but use their invented things and things made by their hands . great islam at work

strive-may-i

Assalam alaykum again dear brothers and sisters!

I´ve finally gotten my answer, I´ll not continue with MMA. I´ll start with bjj/grappling instead. ................

:wasalam:

Now that you have made a move, thats better then being stagnant, with indecision. May Allah Guide you in a path thats best for your here and hereafter... Ameen.

*looks at thread title*
You say you have got an answer, So whats the answer? And you will not continue, is that your decision? Am eager to know

Ajaz Bhat

Play but no sportsperson

Dear Brothers,
:salam2:
Here are a few lines about the way I understand my deen
By default things are halaal in islam if not mentioned explicitly haraam in islam.
Every action is based on its intention.
The purpose of life is to worship Allah, it occurs in two ways:
By upholding Haqooq ullah (The Rights of Allah)
By upholding Haqooq ulIbaad (The Rights of the slaves of Allah)
If any deed is able to maintain these rights, it becomes permissible in Islam.
Now with regards to sports, if the intention of the play is to achieve fame, power and greatness(in sports) etc it turns evil.
While as if the intention is to make a better health, self-defence, defence of deen of Allah and refreshing the mind, it is good.In this context, no game will be haraam as one will never hit anybody intentionally. Because when players fight and hit, the purpose it to gain some benefit like fame, money etc.
In addition, In the current societies, games are worshipped like gods. The amount of money wasted on these is too much, One can feed the whole world with this money. Wasters (of anything, here time and money) are the brothers of Shaytaan. Supporting such game events, liking these so-called stars is the way to hell fire.
Learn the game, martial arts are good games for one can use such a game in self defence. Doesn't matter where from it comes, it is a type of knowledge, as far it can be used to serve as good. But remember, one should not transgress the limits and follow the path of those who have gone astray. Don't plan to make a career in sports. Live for the good of humanity. A shoe mendor's profession (even though seeminly very insignificant) is much better than that of an sports-person for the latter has no benefits for the society but only wastage of peoples time, and money. It takes people away from the remembrance of Allah.
:wasalam:

strive-may-i

:salam2:
Dear Brother,
Hope you are in good health. Here is a Hadith:

Narrated By 'Abdullah bin Mughaffal Al-Muzani: The Prophet forbade the throwing of stones (with the thumb and the index or middle finger), and said "It neither hunts a game nor kills (or hurts) an enemy, but it gouges out an eye or breaks a tooth." [Al-Bukhari]

Reply, with your understanding . And, May Allah guide you in arriving at something fruitful... Ameen